Skateboarding

DeletedUser

that's good jaggius. I can do the same tricks but I cant ollie that high. I can nose manual for almost ten seconds.

Can anyone do varials.

DeletedUser

how long have you been skating. I have been skateboarding for a year and a half.

Can you shove it, pop shove it, 360 shove it, 360 pop shove it, 180 ollie.

I can also do basic grinds like Boardslide 50 50.

How many stairs can you jump. I can jump four.

DeletedUser

The only thing i know about skateboarding is tony hawk and shaun white. Sorry.

DeletedUser

how long have you been skating. I have been skateboarding for a year and a half.

Can you shove it, pop shove it, 360 shove it, 360 pop shove it, 180 ollie.

I can also do basic grinds like Boardslide 50 50.

How many stairs can you jump. I can jump four.

I can 180 Ollie, Shove it, Pop Shove It, but no grinds.

I can just 5 steps.

DeletedUser

Thats fine. Tony hawk was the first person to do a 900.

Everyone thought it was impossible until he did it on July 1999. on the X games.

Not sure which X games but I know it was in 1999.

DeletedUser

Try grinding at least kiss the rail. don't lean back too much and don't lean forward to much.

DeletedUser

Shaun white is really good I saw the recent X games and he was really good in Vert.

He barely lost. Shaun white was dominating the whole time but at the last few minutes the skater that won got lucky and landed very difficult tricks.

Shaun white said that he was going to do a 1080, but he didn't at the last X games.
No one has been able to do a 1080 in skateboarding but I think he has done it in snowboarding.

Anyways, Shaun White is the best snowboarder and one of the best Vert skateboarders.

DeletedUser13936

I skate, i have a zoo york board i can ollie grind and jump. i mostly skate on the street but some times i go to the skate park or use a half pipe

DeletedUser

Wow. I didn't think that there were any skaters here. I thought everyone was a fat virgin playing on their computer all their life.

Zoo york and Plan B are nice boards. I like Element skateboards. I have the Kat Von D design.

DeletedUser

YES, Fellow skaters I've got a plan B board

I skate street and vert

What the heck ever happened to people using good ol' Darkstar?

(Self Edited)

Last edited by a moderator: