Skullduggery Ressurection

DeletedUser

The alliance Skullduggery has been ressurected and come to the world of Rhethymnos.

A ressurection of an alliance that at one time in the ancient V.1 days of Grepolis spanned four worlds and ruled it's oceans.:cool:

We are a close knit family, that upholds it's loyalty to our Code of conduct, the members of it's family and those we call brothers and friends.:p

So if you are looking for an alliance that will support you and fight for you, if you are based in oceans 44 or 45, you could do much much worse than seek us out and join our quest for Fun, World Conquest and Honor & Glory.

Don't wait too long though, as places are filling fast and recruitment is being limited now.
:eek:

DeletedUser

Wasn't this alliance in Sigma too cause I remember this name when I was a Warrior of Epsilon in Sigma....

DeletedUser

Do you have a ocean your in??? Or is this going to be another MRA like half the alliances right now?

DeletedUser

Cool name bro, good luck

Thanks Strikehard, in answer to the other questions as well, yes we where on Sigma, Kappa and Pi as well as a couple of others over the years.

We are on the border of oceans 44/45 just on the 44 side and NO this will not be an MRA, never has been never will be as long as i am the founder, except for perhaps once, when it all went south, i took a break from the game for 1 month on Sigma and Pi, left someone else in charge and came back to find my alliance all gone. :eek::supermad::(

That will not happen again. :)

403149165.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't know, i never did find out, there where only two players left out of a 50 strong alliance, when i returned to the world and they had gone inactive.

403149165.jpg

DeletedUser

I can assure you, as one of it's leaders, that this alliance it to look out for. we are not an MRA, if anything, we are a close group of warriors with a very good and strong leadership system, fighting for a vision and for a cause, our own.

DeletedUser

Well well, Skullduggerys days are over already..
That leadership wasn't as good as you tried to make us think I suppose?

DeletedUser

Good luck in 54 with EDC on your tails :) i happen to enjoy your city very much and thank you for the BP i got taking it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19260

Geo1 quit as soon as we started taking his cities.
He was able to talk big but when he had to actually do something he bailed on the rest of his alliance.

He was a coward and a very bad leader. We wouldnt even have started taking their cities if he had kept his mouth shut and then maybe they would still be there.

DeletedUser20547

I can assure you, as one of it's leaders, that this alliance it to look out for. we are not an MRA, if anything, we are a close group of warriors with a very good and strong leadership system, fighting for a vision and for a cause, our own.

BUhahahahahahah i see how well that worked out for u:)))