Smack Talk

DeletedUser

General smack talk thread, please abide by all rules and blah blah blah.

I will start this off.

heheheehe_zps16afb0e3.png

Be scared, nothing personal.

DeletedUser

Is this like your count to 1k threads? I ask because I've never seen you actually do anything else.

DeletedUser

Eh?? I actually do not participate in counting threads, that one was a joke :p Well i started it seriously but it turned into a joke. As for ingame skills, i admit im no superstar, however i have vastly more experience than most.

DeletedUser

Mmmm hmm. FYI Treach, i never use my forum name ingame anymore, because i gave that account away when the old worlds were dying. So if you are trying to look me up in grepostats with that, goodluck.

Ahahaha prolong, no need to be scared, all we want to do is send you all gifts ;)

DeletedUser

im going to get nothing because im not on that island :(
dw i'll send you plenty of gifts later :D

DeletedUser

Oh man, maybe i will send you one by airmail then ;) My postal service should be up and running by then.

Oh ok sweet i cant wait :) I will be hosting regular community poolparties, you are of course invited ;)

DeletedUser

I don't accept airmails just throw a rock with paper, thats how we do things around here :p

Pool parties ey? :eek:

It better not be a pool from my blood :supermad::D otherwise ill just steal your pool party ;)

DeletedUser

Ohhh but i want to make sure it arrives in one piece ;) Yup poolparty :p

DeletedUser

Due to poor weather conditions your mail wont arrive in one piece :( , dont worry ill come and visit your home and take your belonging :eek: i mean borrow your stuff

DeletedUser

Oh that sucks :( Oh ok sure, you are more than welcome, just beware of the killer mice i keep to guard the place ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha well my mice have ninja powers. So dont tempt me into unleashing them on Lindos D:

DeletedUser

Ninja powers :rolleyes: damn you got me there :rolleyes: i cant compete with ninja power mices

DeletedUser

I knew it was a good idea to buy those mice! Got them for £5 each at a government excess goods sale ;) Best purchase of my lifetime!!

DeletedUser

£5 what a bargain, im going to get some soon but with Mini turrets on them. Extra fire power :D

That way i can kick your tucus without using my feet ;)

Last edited by a moderator: