Small Alliance Question

DeletedUser

I'm the main recruiter for our alliance Soul Virus and after checking stats and everything i've probably sent out 30 messages to players asking for info about themselves and if they'd like to join, normal recruiting info. After reading them i've only gotten a reply from 2 players. Are any other smaller alliances getting shot down without a simple reply also? Maybe i'm looking into this too much but I think it's pretty rude to not even say no thanks or anything.

* This isn't a gripe to the larger alliances. Kudos for getting your guys

DeletedUser33512

I think their answer is in the lack of reply. That or they don't feel confident or write English very well. Also, they might just have had enough of receiving many invites, Or they might just have an ego - and I know it's a cliche to say, but it is a wargame, so ego's are aplenty :D.

Just don't take it personally. I'm sure they don't mean to be rude. :D

DeletedUser

Yea I figure it's a good mix of it all. It happens in all worlds but it's just rampant for me in this world. I DON'T HAVE RABIES! haha

DeletedUser

I tried to start an alliance on day one.
By the end of the day i already joined another alliance. I had sent out invitations with messages to all the free players on my island, only one reply from someone who said he wanted to wait before deciding. Then i tried to send invites to other islands, noone joined.

Most alliances are pre-mades, people who know each other from other worlds.

And when a new player receives invitations, he'll usually go with the alliance that has already the most players in it, or at least the most on his island.

I made the mistake of going at it alone (and maybe of putting as alliance profile pic an image of a happy tree friend with eyes ripped off) :D

DeletedUser

I'm the main recruiter for our alliance Soul Virus and after checking stats and everything i've probably sent out 30 messages to players asking for info about themselves and if they'd like to join, normal recruiting info. After reading them i've only gotten a reply from 2 players. Are any other smaller alliances getting shot down without a simple reply also? Maybe i'm looking into this too much but I think it's pretty rude to not even say no thanks or anything.

* This isn't a gripe to the larger alliances. Kudos for getting your guys

before BP ended i was actually having much the same problem, i was getting mails from small players in areas i didn't want and guys that i was mailing to join were just ignoring to quite a large extent. not a problem anymore, so i guess the key is to get a lot of BP or something [noparse]>:D[/noparse]

DeletedUser33530

Wait till an MRA collapses then invite all their old players. They will be lost and afraid and go for the first invite.

DeletedUser

before BP ended i was actually having much the same problem, i was getting mails from small players in areas i didn't want and guys that i was mailing to join were just ignoring to quite a large extent. not a problem anymore, so i guess the key is to get a lot of BP or something [noparse]>:D[/noparse]

Yea I think we're just going to try and "show off" our main group of players to show that we're not a joke.
Wait till an MRA collapses then invite all their old players. They will be lost and afraid and go for the first invite.

not that desperate :)

DeletedUser33530

Hey if you play your cards right and invite the players with potential then your alliance will rock.