Smash Bros Battle Statistics

DeletedUser

well in the ssbb championships peach was the charactor the winner played as, he was a compleate beast lol

DeletedUser

Pit is good for his defensive tactics and a quick switch to the offence if needed, Kirby is good for speed, survival and attack, so an all rounder, meta knight is an all rounder more based on defence, kind of the opposite to kirby in a way, and my other recommendation is link, he is the opposite of Pit, with a more offensive technique, with defence still not out of the question.

Every character is good if used to their potential, it is the player who determines the outcome, not the character used. =].

DeletedUser

I miss N64 SSB so much...

Actually i might go down to Cash Converters and buy it. They are like 50 bucks nowadays :D

DeletedUser

Havn't posted here for a while, so thought I would add the following statistics in regarding the average for alliance BP, only the top 3 though ;)

Official Statistics as of 1:42PM GMT 11/04/2010

Black -
Average Attacker BP = 1,025.3 BP per member
Average Defender BP = 203.5 BP per member
Average Total BP = 1,228.8 BP per member

The Huns -
Average Attacker BP = 230.5 BP per member
Average Defender BP = 70.1 BP per member
Average Total BP = 300.6 BP per member

Smash Bros -
Average Attacker BP = 859.2 BP per member
Average Defender BP = 420.7 BP per member
Average Total BP = 1,279.9 BP per member

Final Results

Best Attacking Alliance - Black
Best Defending Alliance - Smash Bros
Best Overall Fighters - Black

Comments:-

- Smash Bros used to hold the best overall fighters BP average, however Black has now taken it sneakily, but only just :p

- Black is currently the best fighting alliance, with 2 out of 3 titles.

-Due to their large amount of members, The Huns have some players racking some serious BP, but their average is brought down.

Final Note:-

Congratulations to Black at this stage, with Smash Bros following close behind, keep on fighting guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks even, you too :) The Huns could easily dominate the average for all 3 titles, although because you have 200+ members, the average is brought down to easily :(

and in response to your post daniel, peach is actually pretty decent, although most players just dont know how to use her =] its all about the player, not the character in many games xD

PS:- awesome signature even :)

DeletedUser

Thank you, I made it. And yes, I take every opportunity to get praise for my signatures.

Also, grats on your defensive BP. Our attacks must have really pumped you up :D

DeletedUser441

Thanks even, you too :) The Huns could easily dominate the average for all 3 titles, although because you have 200+ members, the average is brought down to easily :(

The Huns are doing great lol even Black think they are a threat and they have lost a polis to them as well. They have to make ceasefire with other alliance to handle The Huns. U guys have started kicking out inactives and being aggresive to Black which is gd for u guys.
95703291.png

And it also helps that The Huns are allied with DoA which are both attacking Black.
I am hoping there will be a war between The Huns and Black

DeletedUser

Hmmm yes the Huns are doing pretty good. Congratulations...you are the best Mass Alliance I've seen yet with an average score even close to the selective alliances. (Only have experience with Beta and Delta)

DeletedUser3288

the average score is so high because im so awesome!

/bragging

DeletedUser

the average score is so high because im so awesome!

/bragging

Unfortunately it's a fact that with 250 members your influence on the average score is much smaller than if you guys had been smaller.

To be exact:

Total score is now: 1260576 with 250 players and average 5042.
Without you: 1260576-21169=1239407 with 249 players. Average 4977.54

Meaning you raise the average score by about 1% :).

DeletedUser

haha, nice calculations tesse :)

metal sure is keeping you busy raising points danie xD