So, er... What books have you guys read recently?

DeletedUser31931

The John grisham books are quite thrilling. Some of my favorites are The Broker and The Firm.

DeletedUser6029

ohhhh! I have to update this:

Seems I have been reading a lot of Bubbles Bubbles lately, followed closely behind by the ears book. Such heavy reading these days

DeletedUser38594

I've been reading the forgotten legion trilogy. Full of politics,sex, violence and vengeance. Come to think of it, that sounds a lot like my life. I'll have to read something a little less narcissistic next time.

DeletedUser

I just finished reading 'Chasing Lincoln's Killer'. I learned a good deal more than I already knew. It was very good.

DeletedUser

Last book I read... Tai Pan by James Clavell. Excellent book. The only other one I read in that series was Shogun and that one was superb. I highly recommend it for all the Asian history buffs.

DeletedUser6029

I am so excited....I have moved on the "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"
And let me tell you, that book trips me up.

DeletedUser

wait until you get to grimm's fairytales. That will trip you up a bit. Too many rhymes. It's actually amusing to see how well they rhyme going from german to english.

DeletedUser

Ok probably some series you guys have never heard of or read but the Sword of Truth Series and Daniel X and the Flaxfield Quartet