So, er... What books have you guys read recently?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Long books tend to be the best, but that wasn't true when I read Narnia which I wonder how many people know it's a Christian novel written by a Christian Author. Seems obvious that Aslan represents Jesus.

DeletedUser

Long books tend to be the best, but that wasn't true when I read Narnia which I wonder how many people know it's a Christian novel written by a Christian Author. Seems obvious that Aslan represents Jesus.

Never knew that, I read it as a child so that thought never popped into my head! Wow, it's seems kind of obvious now.

DeletedUser

I'm with Gammasnarf on this. Most people read it as a child, so they're not likely to have thought that deep.

Okay, so I'm either reading The Portrait of Dorian Grey or The Phantom of the Opera. I'm yet to decide.

DeletedUser2795

I'm with Gammasnarf on this. Most people read it as a child, so they're not likely to have thought that deep.

Okay, so I'm either reading The Portrait of Dorian Grey or The Phantom of the Opera. I'm yet to decide.
Both? :p

Varun

Strategos
Read the Kane Chronicles: The Serpent's Shadow.

Can you guys read 2 books at the same time ? Not sure why but I can only get immersed into one book at a time! :p The Phantom of the Opera is meant to be really good

I dunno. I complete every book that I read within a day or two. :)

Thrillology

Phrourach
I haven't read Eragon, though I've known about the book for many years, I think any Eragon reader has read that book.

DeletedUser

I recently sped through all available David Walliams books. They were quite short, but they also were amusing and hilarious.

DeletedUser

Right now I'm reading The Life of George Washington. I just finished The Floating Islands by Rachel Neumeier - awesome! Before that I read The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Three Musketeers and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.