So, How's the weather EVO'S? Getting a little "Turbulant" I see...

DeletedUser

Lelelobo went on vacation and failed to activate VM. Who else?

Wait, now you saying LELE forgot to go into VM. Well he sent Attacks on a small point player witch is funny because he was aready a target that was set in place to start before in a matter of hours after he sent them. Now if I was going into VM/Vacation as you say he did, he has been on this game long enough to know how to put VM in place and not forget he was just a lil feeling to safe with his citys and when he log bk in it was just a lil to late for him to save his citys.
And who ever made that OPT's up did a good job at the right time, And I know you will say something to try and turn this around the fact is it was a good OPT's and you are him will not say so...

CENO:

DeletedUser

Just to be clear......

From now on, there won't be any sidestepping a massive pounding on your players because they were "players we didn't want anyway" or "people who were supposed to be in vac mode" or "someone we were planning to boot anyways? Obviously, it's just a fluke that the players we've been attacking so far have all been the exception to the rule that Evolution is a cohesive unit that is an unstoppable juggernaut.

Lelelobo had his eyes wide open when he got attacked btw. He fought tooth and nail on the first cities and only became a "paper tiger" when he ran out of troops and his Evo mates left him high and dry. I actually felt a great deal of respect for him since he played his hand as well as he could and made the right decisions (which was sadly often the least wrong one for him). I'd take a player like him any day; he didn't fail but was rather failed by his alliance.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that at all. You're absolutely right. lelelobo felt just a little too safe and didn't bother to activate VM...despite the fact that lelelobo was down in the front line. WTH am I supposed to do with that? lelelobo lost lose those cities because he made a bad decision. If you say it was a good op I'll believe you. I never saw reports.

DeletedUser

Yeah egami, didn't he send his troops to attack you and another player just before he got whacked? I think it was like 3 nukes to you and 2 nukes Krulnak... too bad the reports are gone. That seems pretty active to take a pre-emptive strike reacting only to our couple quakes. Well, maybe not a couple... more like 2 dozen in a day. Love rattling the cages. ;)

lelelobo made the same mistake Merc98 made. Reacted how we wanted him to and the only question is... Who's next?

Get the popcorn :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to be clear......

From now on, there won't be any sidestepping a massive pounding on your players because they were "players we didn't want anyway" or "people who were supposed to be in vac mode" or "someone we were planning to boot anyways? Obviously, it's just a fluke that the players we've been attacking so far have all been the exception to the rule that Evolution is a cohesive unit that is an unstoppable juggernaut.

well if you ask me getting attacked is where we really see what players are about. 'Paper tigers' are highlighted.
We've never said all of those players hit was inactive. We've said a few cities were taken from active players.

To say that you are never going to attack an inactive member again is prolly not going to be true. Since it's clear that you did your homework on kockie and teddy checking grepostats. Teddy was orange when you attacked and kockie hadn't been around much for a couple of weeks. It wouldn't have taken much to realise these players weren't around much.. so no doubt you'll do it again in the future ;)

you did a good job no doubt about it... we'll see what happens next :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you can defend already for a long time. Now you've shown you can attack as well. I don't know how active lelelobo was before you started attacking him last week, he certainly was fighting back to his best abilities, being on skis and all... Maybe he thought he could handle it by himself a little bit too long, underestimating you. He started asking for help when there wasn't a lot anymore we could do. i guess that also shows the kind of player he is, he isn't booted by the way...

We'll see how this continues but in the mean time throw us some cookies and a pony. we knocked one of you into the stone age as well since then...

DeletedUser

::Sits Back eating Popcorn while Planning more Attacks:: This is some good drama! See, thats what the Iota Boards needed. Some Umpf!

DeletedUser

Glad you noticed Princess... Care to sit next to me on my couch and watch the fun? I promise, I wont bite. (At First) ::Wicked Grin::

DeletedUser

I heard the cookies hurt...Im afraid to find out. Lozza I think you are my second fav EVO. Also I think if you look at it like a single EVO player can take out half of a good alliance so do that 4 or 5 times and there you go =)

DeletedUser

Thanks Tribal.. I like a lot of you lot as well :) we'll see what we can do on taking out those alliances.. though we enjoy the fight tbh.. what would be do if you were all gone.. I'll be sat here talking to myself :(

DeletedUser

I heard the cookies hurt...Im afraid to find out. Lozza I think you are my second fav EVO. Also I think if you look at it like a single EVO player can take out half of a good alliance so do that 4 or 5 times and there you go =)

I do not agree with this statement at all.... multiple Evo are having quite I repeat QUITE a bit of trouble taking on Brotherhood Elite

one of our members lost a city had he gotten the word to me quite literally 6 mins earlier it would have been 8 failed CS attempts and not 7.... but real life is what it is.

So Tribal that statement is not a blanket statement and in a lot of cases it is just wrong

DeletedUser

I do not agree with this statement at all.... multiple Evo are having quite I repeat QUITE a bit of trouble taking on Brotherhood Elite

one of our members lost a city had he gotten the word to me quite literally 6 mins earlier it would have been 8 failed CS attempts and not 7.... but real life is what it is.

So Tribal that statement is not a blanket statement and in a lot of cases it is just wrong

haha enasellinas we havent had a bit trouble so far with the brotherhood. Can i ask has 13thknight returned from VM yet after we took 4 of his citys?

DeletedUser

I apologize, we Southerners frequently experience heat spells that may cause our statements to be out of context. I have taken TS out of the sun and serving him cool liquids like lemonade & iced tea.

How's the weather up North?

DeletedUser

Well.... to be fair Tribal DID say: "a single EVO player can take out half of a good alliance"... so I don't think he meant you guys.

;)

DeletedUser

haha enasellinas we havent had a bit trouble so far with the brotherhood. Can i ask has 13thknight returned from VM yet after we took 4 of his citys?

You took 4 cities when he had serious RL problems... the game meant nothing to him.

Now I implore you to come and take a visit to my cities Sir! I Welcome you. If you will not come to me I will certainly knock on your door.

Let us be honest here had this happened a month sooner and 13th was still here and did not have to take a leave of absence do you honestly think you all would stand a better chance.... really huh... interesting.

Oh and so far I have seen you do nothing... all mouth no gusto :eek: