So I have a beef......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6029

And those who know me, knows what comes next. When it didn't USE to be this way...and the way it is now is not fair.

Here goes, and this is not a thread against the SIGM, it is against Innogame policy.....

I gave my original account away years ago, came back took over Wunz....left. Came back, forgot about Wunz, and couldn't send a support ticket without being IN the Game, so created Njubletta. Well good ole boys from Epsilon want me on Pella, so I take over an account. I can't use my email, because Wunz uses it.

Now lets not take into account Wunz has not been active for over a year, closer to 2 years. It is NOT registered on Pella to play at all...And they tell me I have to delete that account altogether in order to be able to use this email on Pella. So since Inno won't let people change their name, unless you are a moderator......
I can't use wunz. I don't want to have 50 million email addresses for accounts...which is stupid because I know all about the whole IP traces, Geolocators, and the rest of the tools you people use to catch multi accounters. The most obvious thing to do is share an email, and yet you guys are saying I have to throw away gold on one account in order to take over another account on an ENTIRELY different world?

Dom's bout to get loud....just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally agree. I have about 8 email addresses for this very reason..... It is quite a pain, i dont see why you cant use more than one account on a single address, as long as you are playing legally??

DeletedUser

Not if you get given a gifted account, or you gift one of your accounts off. Dont worry Icey, you are to new to understand why there are lots of accounts out there who have new owners.... Account trading was huge around the old worlds 2.0 changeover, because of people quitting, and people upgrading accounts, and taking over accounts in old worlds to try prolong the end etc.

DeletedUser6156

One of the conditions of gifting an account is for the new owner to change the email address so in theory if you an account that email address should get freed up to be used with a new account. So if thats not the case then the account transfer hasn't been done correctly and therefore the account in question is actually breaking the rules.
I am now closing this thread as there are far more appropriate ways of airing your complaints than in the general forum. If you feel a moderator has treated you unfairly then ask to have it reviewed by a more senior moderator. Posting on the forum will get you nowhere and will most likely end in infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.