So Is JFL Dead In O45?

DeletedUser

JFL isn't defending or supporting their players in O45, except for Zato. He always manages to get people to suppport HIM!

I guess they have conceded to the Liquidator's relentless pressure. That's OK. We intend to take the rest of the cities in O45 too!

Let's play for FUN! We're having fun taking JFL cities! Is JFL having fun yet?

DeletedUser

After 3 or 4 days of constant attacks from 10 or so players, they finally managed to take a city off me! That makes 2 fo JFL in all. Way to go guys!! Only have about 60 more to go to catch up to the number of JFL cities I have taken from them!

Now, I get to do a little "shopping" with my new-found BP's..... Which cities will I take from them this time?

DeletedUser

Pathetic...

I know Cob.. Same strategy for everyone. Zato gets support and the rest... Well... Too bad for them.

I wish there was anyone out of their ranks in O45 to recruit! Lol..

But, unfortunately, the rest just don't come close to matching the Liquidator standard.

Ha ha ha!

DeletedUser

After 3 or 4 days of constant attacks from 10 or so players, they finally managed to take a city off me! That makes 2 fo JFL in all. Way to go guys!! Only have about 60 more to go to catch up to the number of JFL cities I have taken from them!

Now, I get to do a little "shopping" with my new-found BP's..... Which cities will I take from them this time?

:eek:

where have you been Cob?!?! at least ext forum wise lawl

DeletedUser

:eek:

where have you been Cob?!?! at least ext forum wise lawl

HAHA! I've been busy killing JFL and helping to send them into VM. (3 more cities since my last post) I have been working some long hours, just enough time to fight in the game, not much time to fight in the forums....

I'll try to run my mouth (fingers) off more in the future for you. Maybe I can even get "personality of the month". LOL

DeletedUser

HAHA! I've been busy killing JFL and helping to send them into VM. (3 more cities since my last post) I have been working some long hours, just enough time to fight in the game, not much time to fight in the forums....

I'll try to run my mouth (fingers) off more in the future for you. Maybe I can even get "personality of the month". LOL

Lol trash talking won't get you personality of the month Cob... I know... I have tried... Lol

It seems that having the best jokes is not a trait that Theta players appreciate.

DeletedUser19042

Lol trash talking won't get you personality of the month Cob... I know... I have tried... Lol

It seems that having the best jokes is not a trait that Theta players appreciate.

You having the best jokes? lolz, that's a joke right? ;)

DeletedUser

JFL is like a ghost town......

It's like a free city paradise up there! Every once in a while they get up enough attacks to take a city back, but I just take 2 more and there's nothing they can do about it. I'll bet it's pretty frustrating.

Even the active players can't mount any sort of defense. All except Zato, his harbors always seem to have thousands of biremes in them, while his mates lose city after city.....

Nice leader

DeletedUser

JFL is like a ghost town......

It's like a free city paradise up there! Every once in a while they get up enough attacks to take a city back, but I just take 2 more and there's nothing they can do about it. I'll bet it's pretty frustrating.

Even the active players can't mount any sort of defense. All except Zato, his harbors always seem to have thousands of biremes in them, while his mates lose city after city.....

Nice leader

They were stupid, when NWO and TC war broke out they betrayed us, and said they would not help us since we were fighting another member of the coalition and removed us from the coalition (while we were almost the whole thing). zato was unable to realize that we were saving JFL, and his failure to realize that, along with many other failures, has now lead to there defeat.

DeletedUser

I just feel bad for their players. Flying the JFL flag only paints a target on their head, while they get little or no defensive support in return. I attack a Zato city and it's stacked, so I just pick one next to it and take it easily. Zato is some kind of shepherd to get his sheep to follow and support him while the wolves pick the herd apart. I just took several JFL cities with little to no support while the Zato city I share an island with is stacked with thousands of biremes and not even in revolt? He even defended an in-active city on the same island to keep me from taking it- before lifting a finger to help his alliance mates who are losing cities. I'm not sure what keeps that alliance together, maybe ignorance, but I do notice more and more of them are simply quitting the game. Pity

DeletedUser

Reasons of leaving are not because they are loosing cities.

DeletedUser9465

Your reasons were other ank. But some left just because of this: they've lost too many cities and got depressed.

DeletedUser13294

Your reasons were other ank. But some left just because of this: they've lost too many cities and got depressed.

I, Tinut, personally apologise to every single player from JFL that left because of me. I didn't want to make you feel depressed because of me.
I just dont like people that starts a war with their friend Just For Fun. I had 48 Just for Fun, now it seems it will become Just For Laughs. For me. And i dont want that.

Forever your worst nightmare, Tinut

DeletedUser

Sir, its really weird that someone gets depressed because he looses cities just in a game. no matter haw serious they take it, its still weird.

DeletedUser

Sir, its really weird that someone gets depressed because he looses cities just in a game. no matter haw serious they take it, its still weird.

Is it weirder than a player who quits the game- coming to post in the external forums? You are in permanent VM and you don't even play. Why waste your time commenting here?? I don't think it gets any weirder than that.....

DeletedUser

Is it weirder than a player who quits the game- coming to post in the external forums? You are in permanent VM and you don't even play. Why waste your time commenting here?? I don't think it gets any weirder than that.....

i dont want to start argument Mr Coblet. My exams are still going on and yes, i have quit. But i dont think i have lost the right to post in the forums. If you got problems with my posts, ignore them and if you cant do that, you could report them. but it would be good if you were friendly.

As for my profile, i gave my password to my team and that will be put to use by someone else.

As for wasting time, i dont think i am. infact i read our forum regularly. i like it more than community sites like facebook, google + etc.

DeletedUser

In response to the title of this thread - YES!

There was a time I remember looking at JFL and how they commanded the centre of Theta. What a nice place to be I thought, constant attacks on all borders what fun it must be to be there. So that direction I headed.

At first it was challenging, then it became easier, then it felt like we had the upper hand. Now, I'm sorry to say, they are running. The best players on the front line have been eaten up and now the weaker players who were once hiding in the soft centre of the alliance are facing the battle head on. They are not used to it, they are ill prepared and poorly co-ordinated and it shows.

DeletedUser

They were stupid, when NWO and TC war broke out they betrayed us, and said they would not help us since we were fighting another member of the coalition and removed us from the coalition (while we were almost the whole thing). zato was unable to realize that we were saving JFL, and his failure to realize that, along with many other failures, has now lead to there defeat.

Lol.. Stico.. I just read this post. All I can say is "I told you so".

Everyone in NWO should know that I told Strico, before he decided to ally with Zato and declare war on the Liquidators, that JFL would turn their backs on you guys the minute things got a little tough. I also told him that the only reason JFL was cuddling up to NWO was to save their own miserable hides. I wish I had kept that note. But, Stico knows.

Seems maybe you should have listened to your former General, Strico. But, instead, you chose to betray my trust. Ha Ha.. Oh well...

:cool: