So Many Choices

DeletedUser10811

Ok... Expect much attacks after BP btw..

your gonna attack him because he didnt wanna be in a MRA?
if you wanna attack some1 attack yourself for letting some1 be a diplomat and council member after 5 minutes of joining

DeletedUser15100

I am attacking because he "massed mail" my whole alliance members and sent them mails that are related to our Acts of War...

DeletedUser10811

I am attacking because he "massed mail" my whole alliance members and sent them mails that are related to our Acts of War...

its your own fault really for given him the rights to do so after 5 minutes of joining. no1 to blame but yourself

DeletedUser15100

its your own fault really for given him the rights to do so after 5 minutes of joining. no1 to blame but yourself

You dont understand.

He was not in my alliance when he sent a mail to each of my alliance members that related to Acts of War to any Alliance....

It is not my fault that he sent them..

I did not do nothing to him, Except show him respect and you can ask any member in my alliance...

DeletedUser11539

Here is screenshot:

picture.php

DeletedUser10811

17 invites now 15 have sent requests the other 2 have sent mails before sending an invite.

I'm a wanted man..
ohhh i feel loved :p sorry guys but im waiting to be invited to LoDa the best alliance ever :p

invitesg.jpg
invites2.jpg

ok since im feeling nice at the moment.

i have 17 invites now, who ever sends me my 20th invite i shall be happy to join regardless of the alliance :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got plenty invitations as well. Though I'm really not in a hurry to make my choise.

Seems like some alliances want to get their names on milestones. Don't see other reason why such a rush.

DeletedUser10811

I've got plenty invitations as well. Though I'm really not in a hurry to make my choise.

Seems like some alliances want to get their names on milestones. Don't see other reason why such a rush.

i agree mate i was just joking about accepting the 20th invite. only day 1 of the server i'll wait at least a week to decide who i join

DeletedUser

Geez, I managed to get a psychic invite, I mean I just join and I swear he was already waiting for my village to spawn at his cursor and bam!! I get an invite before I even get a chance to close my tutorial. :S

DeletedUser

:rofl :D

I have 5 invites and i'm already in an alliance :O
..stupid MRAs, think they own they place.......:Angry:

DeletedUser5

Now that's an example of very unintelligent person. Do you even know what's an MRA? MRA can be succesfull , like mikes alliance in beta (forgot it's name ):) HOD and many more. MRA are not all bad , I'm tired of noobs trying to fit and keep using the term"MRA" over and over again.

You cannot argue against the fact that most Mass Recruiting Alliances do fail, normally you either have someone go in and disband the alliance, or when the alliance tries to work together to do an operation, there will be no co-operation, as the members will likely not be active.

Yes, there have been some exceptional MRAs, but on the whole, they do fail.

DeletedUser

46 invites so far.. can anyone top that? :D

Warning: The picture in spoiler is quite long
invitesc.png

DeletedUser

Holy moly? Did we invite you? BDI? They're in here? I have some unfinished business with them