So quiet :(

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why is the Zeta forums so quiet? I mean a few new threads but they're nothing like the Kappa, Iota, Eta, Beta or Gamma threads. No, I'm not trying to embarass Tyrion I'm just saying we are quiet and really need to brighten up:)

DeletedUser2663

its cos zeta is a more serious server than most. everyone on zeta likes to do their talking in game and let their actions speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

But if someone does come up, our PnP guys will be on it.

DeletedUser

I am sure there will be some more things to happen quite soon that will shake zeta :)

DeletedUser

All Hail the Prophet

long time lurker, first time poster.

Raiders, your words of prophecy have materialised. The DAFT armies are again employed, more chaf has been found for the machine, and the sense of purpose as we bend ourselves to our task has given everyone a new sense of belonging. Long live the fighters!!! Viva la DAFT

DeletedUser

Oh I thought it was because no one plays a world that begins with Z but I guess I was wrong :\ I honestly didn't think anyone played!

DeletedUser

@The Great Toast, because you are new, but that's ok. Come lurk our forums. You'll get to see how a serious battle server is played. I'd be honest to say that about 4-5 alliances take this server seriously and want to see how proper global war plays out.

@Anduril, your armies are starting to remind me of Star Wars, deploying stormtroopers, marching down to battle. ;) Good luck in the upcoming... skirmishes! We'll try to participate as well.

DeletedUser

Happy hunting JJ!! Seems to be quite a bit of game around this time of year, it's a bit of a killing field in the Blood Soaked Paddock, lol.

DeletedUser

It seems like a lot of people are playing on Kappa now and not focusing on Zeta as much as they used to. That could be another reason Zeta is quiet.

DeletedUser

not just zeta the whole forums since every one left from grepolis after the merge things have been quiet

DeletedUser5757

hmm,
its probably me...
but a world is as active as you make it :)
the forum might be a bit quite,
but the world itself is very very active :)

DeletedUser

He's clearly sore about it. He even has a thread in the Acropolis about it, too, in which he begrudgingly acknowledges the high points of merging but can't let go of one bad experience.

DeletedUser

idk it just was more exciting then i wish some more people would have stayed it was crazy back then .not like any of you would know. but i liked it back then the best was when i was infiltrating top alliances funny back then

DeletedUser

Why is the Zeta forums so quiet? I mean a few new threads but they're nothing like the Kappa, Iota, Eta, Beta or Gamma threads. No, I'm not trying to embarass Tyrion I'm just saying we are quiet and really need to brighten up:)

dont worry im all over it, new threads, updates, and random relevent posts to try and brighten the day :D

DeletedUser

what ever second best but is that what we want zeta to be

hiw bout we plan to make zeta number 1