So.... Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So A nice guy made me a signature. I'm sure you'd all love to see it.

I added it to my signature, But I believe it doesn't show it.

Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

yes i mean that actual picture :p where did you get that done :D

DeletedUser18993

I see no signature.

Unfortunately I cannot help regarding this; my understanding of computers runs about as deep as my understanding of women. If you push the right button you turn them on. Push the wrong button and they will take you for every penny you own. Such a cruel existence...

DeletedUser

I think Bonapa went and looked it on a profile of sorts haha.

There isn't a "spoiler" button? USually thats where I see everyone elses.

DeletedUser

Probably it is too big of an image... i do not know how to do that either... If only we had a mod for this forum....
-_-

Wait a minute..

where is Eclipse when you need him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey thats not nice Bonapa.

I like Eclipse and sometimes your busy, besides, It's much funner to see worms squirm. >:]

I doudt it. A guy made it for me and It's smaller then all the other I've seen. Length and Width wise. I will check the rules and try to check the image's pixels but I haven't done that in awhile. Lol.

O yeah. Said guy Has made signatures for alot of people. I saw mine in some cool page. I think if he's going around doing it for free he might be following the ruls and blah blah blah.

:]

DeletedUser

sorry i was frustrated at something else... just took it on him :) no hard feelings mate

DeletedUser

There's nothing I can do about the signature.

If you want to take a screenshot of your user cp - edit signature page, maybe I can identity what's wrong with the bbcoding.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how to take a screen shot?

Whether it be like F6 or something?

Also, when I go reply, or even the edit signature page, there are smilies on the right hand side and font features on top, but I can't click and use them.

I hover over the icons and their description is given but I click and nothing happens.

DeletedUser

There should be a "Prnt Scrn" button somewhere at the top of your keyboard. Click that. Then open like Paint or Photoshop or something and "Ctrl v" to paste. Then save it. Then go to like tinypic.com and upload the image. It'll give you a code for forums and just copy and paste that here in a reply.

Or try clearing your cookies and internet files.

If that doesn't work, message Ac04 about your situation.

DeletedUser

Woot it worked THANK YOU ECLIPSE!!!

This forum can be deleted!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was supposed to Bli zankitty!

Cute as a kitty, as aggressive as a cougar!

Status
Not open for further replies.