So this happened

DeletedUser33530

znKayd5.png

DeletedUser49358

wait wouldn't that just mean he's a cheater? so the 'of life' part is completely unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

wait wouldn't that just mean he's a cheater? so the 'of life' part is completely unnecessary.

no exactly. I cheat death, meaning that I use my cunning (silence pebble) to escape death's grip. He cheats life. Which I would interpret as him also cheating the natural order of thing in that he steps out of the circle of life and gains eternal youth (so long as he doesn't screw up). I'm escaping (cheating) death while he is escaping (cheating) life. We both gain immortality but of course my way is clearly more effective then this nubs'.

lol Is it cheater's evil twin? Or good twin? :D
depends on your point of view (I'm in a star wars mood)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

Its not our concern. His evil twin is limited to the US region

DeletedUser35431

Oi! Stop the spoilers. I have only watched movie 2.

Sooooooo, sh!

DeletedUser49358

Oi! Stop the spoilers. I have only watched movie 2.

Sooooooo, sh!

Wait a second ... on CoD Light side vs Dark side thread you said that "Light side<Dark side" how could you even know if you haven't even watched the full movie sereies?

DeletedUser

Wait a second ... on CoD Light side vs Dark side thread you said that "Light side<Dark side" how could you even know if you haven't even watched the full movie sereies?
> implying people never make brusque claims based on incomplete, or a complete lack of, information.

DeletedUser35431

Because evil always triumphs. End of story.

DeletedUser5819

nice guys never win nickry....maybe we need to fix your rep.... 0;-)