Pnp So THIS is what breaking a siege looks like!

DeletedUser41523

Congratulations by the way, I saw Ageless Stranger finally got his tower - i've got him a wooly jumper as a present.

3347nyx.jpg

Turtling...He's doing it wrong.
34nr1iq.png

Yall on the other hand...Cute try but we live to crack shells. Especially wanna be ones. ;)

Once again practice what you preach my friend.

DeletedUser41523

You guys don't retract invites? :p

Also support people who join screaming for help? Ageless had been attacking him for awhile with hits I believe. :p

DeletedUser345

I wouldn't say this is mockery. Mostly its just Achilles liking DW's idea and implimenting it on Ateam. I assume he switched targets for the same reason people decide to commit for another college. They weren't good enough for their first pick. But at heart no matter how hard they deny it we all know they're still a fan boy. ;)

Anyways in terms of Achilles' second picture that's exactly what I do. Not kidding nothing is better than a pair of roasted nuts. :D

Its total mockery of his PnP hence starting with a ridiculous picture of him - also we haven't switched any targets.

DeletedUser39031

Stop Releasing good PnP's lol. I can't spread rep everyday :p

DeletedUser41523

Its total mockery of his PnP hence starting with a ridiculous picture of him - also we haven't switched any targets.

No this is just you being an obsessive fan boy...Mockery would be something insulting. All you did was take a a few selfies of yourself and your pet off facebook and post it here to try to take a cheap shot. Which kind of backfired because I think the general weirdness of your first few photos sums me up finely. :) You then proceeded to just use the same outline with a slightly different topic. So this isn't really mocking at all...Its just continued obsessiveness about DT by trying to post a few odd pictures then change the topic to Ateam....Mostly because you have nothing legit on DT which I find hilarious. So basically you just kind of claimed DW is a fool...But at the same time Drode him taking his idea. Smooth....

If this is your attempt at mockery then its a pretty lousy one and you need to go look up the meaning of mockery/mocking in a dictionary. All you've really done is implement an idea which appears that you're giving credit to DW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Please don't start here as well. keep it on topic and leave the insulting.

DeletedUser39031

Before I start I'd just like to say I am in no Top 12 alliance (by points not by skill :p) so my point of view is not biased

No this is just you being an obsessive fan boy...Mockery would be something insulting. All you did was take a a few selfies of yourself and your pet off facebook and post it here to try to take a cheap shot. Which kind of backfired because I think the general weirdness of your first few photos sums me up finely. :) You then proceeded to just use the same outline with a slightly different topic. So this isn't really mocking at all...Its just continued obsessiveness about DT by trying to post a few odd pictures then change the topic to Ateam....Mostly because you have nothing legit on DT which I find hilarious. So basically you just kind of claimed DW is a fool...But at the same time Drode him taking his idea. Smooth....

If this is your attempt at mockery then its a pretty lousy one and you need to go look up the meaning of mockery/mocking in a dictionary. All you've really done is implement an idea which appears that you're giving credit to DW.

An obsessive fan boy, this isn't Justin Bieber I really doubt Achilles is stalking you, probably just livening the forums up. I didn't read the middle part of your post because it looked boring ( I do that sometimes) but the bit at the end about mockery. I believe you have taken this out of context, Achilles means the mockery such as spoof's or take off's of other things (Scary Movie for Example) where as your thinking of the teasing of someone else mocking.

Just a not so common misunderstanding :p

Now, I'd hardly call a war this early. It's like saying a baby will become the prime minister. No resources, premature and ridiculous

DeletedUser345

The whole mockery is because its the same format as his...

DeletedUser

Well, next time don't copy and paste my PnP and change a few words/pictures.. Mr. King of PnP should be a little more original, huh?

DeletedUser

lol he talked so much trash and now he wants to leave the server leaving his confused alliance to Sapphire Sorrows, who wants to turn it into another 'we have no interest in wars' simmer haven.

DeletedUser345

lol he talked so much trash and now he wants to leave the server leaving his confused alliance to Sapphire Sorrows, who wants to turn it into another 'we have no interest in wars' simmer haven.

Do you have any clue about anything you say? I and the rest of my alliance are going nowhere.

DeletedUser19042

Because it is. Even I can make such a message letting you say you love me. (and it would even look better ;) )