So, Who's sticking about helorus?.. after PL beast through WWs lol

DeletedUser

Anyone in Freaks/Pirates want to have a 2 man war?

getting a bit bored atm, freaks only really going inactives.. and pirates are making a poor attempt at a city

come one man up peeps lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

I'll be here at least until a new world opens with favorable settings.
Then me and my squad of killers will **poof**
And round 2 will be in full effect

Until then.
Bring it.

DeletedUser

yeah kinda the same i think, hping for a speed 3 revolt no morale world, not bothered what server though.

would be good to mix up some SI/Slacks players, would like to have a whole alliance of actives lool

Stirlo

Phrourach
Will stay til the next speed 3, would prefer a morale world. Its too easy for large players to hit small ones here.

Gold spend will be at a minimum though as it'll be a dead world soon enough. It'll be all about ghost busting.

DeletedUser8790

Will stay til the next speed 3, would prefer a morale world. Its too easy for large players to hit small ones here.

Gold spend will be at a minimum though as it'll be a dead world soon enough. It'll be all about ghost busting.

Amen brother, Those are the perfect settings!, I am going to join the new speed 2 revolt, At least it is unit speed 4, no morale though, I have not seen a morale world open in sometime, I wonder if they are going to discontinue them?

DeletedUser

yes agree our alliance will stay in till the next world speed 3. hoping it will be soon.

DeletedUser22423

I'm sticking around for a little while until I have time to start up on a good conquest server.

DeletedUser23971

Amen brother, Those are the perfect settings!, I am going to join the new speed 2 revolt, At least it is unit speed 4, no morale though, I have not seen a morale world open in sometime, I wonder if they are going to discontinue them?

You could debate the pros and cons for morale/non morale - in my view non morale worlds are a short term gold fest, player numbers drop off quickly and the worlds end faster - generally more aggressive than where morale is active.

Downside is how some very good players get burnt so quickly - I know I used a bit of gold here in the early days and was still attacked by a player with 13 cities when I had just got my second.

Morale worlds can get bogged down by turtles.

I like to try both as the both produce changes in game-play .

It is funny that for a long time people were asking for a non-morale world and that has already changed - perhaps releases could literally rotate between the two.

DeletedUser22423

Is it that players in a non-moral server "drop off" quicker, or is it more an issue of non-moral servers are really hard for new players to break into once the server is developed and therefor get less people in to replace those that naturally quit as compared to a server where moral is active and easier for a play who just joined to catch up with the rest of the server?

Interesting stuff to think about for sure. +rep

DeletedUser23971

Good point - I tried a non morale world late (Corinth) and it wasn't pretty :D

I have found more players leaving when things get difficult and less prepared to start either type of world late and it could be down to the number of worlds released, you don't need to take that risk anymore and can wait for a new release...

I don't know but I would never try a non morale world late again (I was rimmed by someone who was 500k and I was 7k pretty early LOL) which certainly backs your view. Chi was my favourite world and I joined that very late, it had morale.