So?

DeletedUser8790

Who are you going to attack on the last day? gotta use them troops up!

DeletedUser

Honestly? I'm probably gonna completely forget like I usually do, or sleep through the final day. Or be busy, or have no internet access, etc. My luck's like that.

DeletedUser14492

Much discussion has taken place, but at a basic level folk just cannot be bothered anymore... I certainly feel disheartened and apathetic now with the end on the horizon... interesting that Theta's end coincides with the Myan "end"... dun dun duuuuuuun! (dramatic effect :)

Ev

DeletedUser

It's actually the day after iirc, but that's still a pretty awesome coincidence. :D

DeletedUser

Cactus God mostly, but a few attacks to rkh1,Pelix, mackyjones, londonlarsen, warofbeef, spartanirl and some assorted, various Spratans.

Feeling rather nostalgic for the great world of Theta, what a world! Thanks to all for making it fun/frustrating/exhilarating/depressing/insane xD

DeletedUser

It was a good game, I will keep a screen shot of my wall to use as bragging rights if I ever start a new world...

Plus I made it to 127 in the ranking and didn't spent a cent, that has to be some kind of record :)

DeletedUser7241

Unfortunently peacetime kicked in on the last day =( but I was smart enough to use all my offense units the day before =). Theta was a pretty good world, will miss it.

DeletedUser14492

Theta is no more, it is a sad day :(

I can confirm that I never spent a peny on Grepolis, nor will I ever.

Ev