soon to be strong player need help

DeletedUser

Yeah.. I'm a girl and i love wargames! But I don't have the patience to be a noob for too long...
I need an alliance, but cant find a good one near me, or does that matter? Can someone help me get started? I'm Norwegian and find it difficult to understand all the rules and strategic moves in the game written in wiki... may need some more explaining.

DeletedUser

hey, I'm not overly close to you as I'm in ocean 63 but feel free to message me here or in game if you have any questions or anything and I'll try to help.

DeletedUser

I'm in 53 which isn't close but it's not terribly far either. An alliance being close to you only matters if you are putting yourself in situations where you are getting attacked a lot or if you are in the path of someone that intends on conquering every city around them. Sometimes simply being in an alliance will deter someone from attacking you but stronger players with more knowledge of the game will not be deterred by a weak alliance so get strong and join a strong alliance is my advice.

DeletedUser

I'm in 53 which isn't close but it's not terribly far either. An alliance being close to you only matters if you are putting yourself in situations where you are getting attacked a lot or if you are in the path of someone that intends on conquering every city around them.

muuahhhhaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa...ROFL just isn't enough here

DeletedUser

57 if it's the number in the corner of the map...?

you are far off.. but i would like to suggest you that just continue playing and growing your city.. that ocean is probably new and will develop eventually.. join an alliance after some time..

DeletedUser

There's only players around me with less than 200 points and not growing... or there's one guy next to me but he's in an alliance with only two players...
So I should just hang in there and wait untill the game developes? kinda boring... don't want to be the only serious player in my ocean... feels lonely.

DeletedUser

You won't be the only serious player in your Ocean by far - you can go to the 'Rankings' page, and click the tab 'Ocean Rankings' to see how many other serious players there are. Don't worry about the other player on your island in that two-man alliance, that doesn't mean much. Just expand your city and try and attack any active players on your island as soon as you can.

DeletedUser

Guys dont fight for that girl. Thats how some of the biggest wars in the history started :D

DeletedUser

Well you guys can think what you want. Treat me as one of the guys and I'll be happy. If I'm a girl or a boy shouldn't matter in a game anyways. I'm not here to flirt ;)

DeletedUser

You won't be the only serious player in your Ocean by far - you can go to the 'Rankings' page, and click the tab 'Ocean Rankings' to see how many other serious players there are. Don't worry about the other player on your island in that two-man alliance, that doesn't mean much. Just expand your city and try and attack any active players on your island as soon as you can.

Thanks for the tip:)

DeletedUser

O57 pretty much means dead zone with some clueless players. To find a decent alliance there you must be very lucky.

DeletedUser

There's only players around me with less than 200 points and not growing... or there's one guy next to me but he's in an alliance with only two players...
So I should just hang in there and wait untill the game developes? kinda boring... don't want to be the only serious player in my ocean... feels lonely.

dont worry.. it will soon be a tough ocean..lol

war going on in core oceans..

DeletedUser

Well you guys can think what you want. Treat me as one of the guys and I'll be happy. If I'm a girl or a boy shouldn't matter in a game anyways. I'm not here to flirt ;)

sometimes it matters.. how much i have experienced, girls generallydontlike wars a lot.. but there can be an exception..

DeletedUser

As much fun as discussing the differences between girls and boys is, let's keep this particular conversation on topic please.

I believe that topic is someone looking for a new alliance.

DeletedUser

I got an alliance now so that's ok :) Got alot of help from these guys.
And yes I'm the exeption. This isn't my first war... but I might play a bit different cause I'm a girl;)

DeletedUser

please, advertise it a little bit more? What do you hope to gain?