Sorest looser of the world award

• Thread starter DeletedUser45165
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Your post here DR-DOOM is hardly even worthy a response but here goes.

Of the 29 cities lost so far (not 30 after you took one of us yesterday?) some have been from noobs some have been from good player and some were not actively defended by player choice (EOS cities in 45). Your alliance has some players, some excellent players, some average players with deep pockets and 2 players who are quite simply cowards and petrified of Slasherdan as I have stated - I don't imply this is true of all your players just those two. You know who they are and you know this to be true....

I am perfectly able to use grepo maps and well aware where you guys are. Given the size differentials between our alliances it would be stupid if our only strategy was to fight you guys in hope of taking an occasional city. We are going nowhere and will continue you to fight you until the end but don't expect to dictate our growth strategy to us....

DeletedUser47369

I can take 2 out of 80 noobs. thats fine by me

But im not sure Slasherdan would be happy with you promoting that we attack him

DeletedUser22115

Wait I want to get this straight is it 29 or 30? Not that it makes a difference, the world is only a month and a half old roughly and 30 losses :eek: :eek: you should be ashamed

DeletedUser

I imagine slasherdan would be delighted but he can speak for himself. Anyway what I was suggesting you have your 2 cowards fight him 2 vs his 1 and watch as they get their arses kicked....

ANyway to get back to topic this was your leader whinging at getting bolted by one player I am merely highlighting and continuing to highlight that people in glasses shouldn't throw stones.....

DeletedUser40768

I am perfectly able to use grepo maps and well aware where you guys are. Given the size differentials between our alliances it would be stupid if our only strategy was to fight you guys in hope of taking an occasional city. We are going nowhere and will continue you to fight you until the end but don't expect to dictate our growth strategy to us....

I agree with Kuriants, that is a lot of cities to lose. Size differential used to be closer back when Killer Clowns was higher in the top 12, but they got smaller once some went into VM, others quit completely, losing cities in Ops, and other started migrating away from the fight just like your old allies The Saints. So based on how your strategy decisions reflects retreating in a war against RA, it can be argued that they already are dictating your growth strategy by putting your alliance in that situation.

Getting back on topic, Keith on this forum buying gold for anything is a sin and will get you labeled as buying your cities :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

I agree with Kuriants

You forgot to finish your sentence, "I agree with Kuriants, he knows best, in fact he is the best"

But 30 losses is quite a lot if your planning on being a big presence in the future it will need to change

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45165

Thanks for the daily bolts! Don't understand going from number one player in a different world, to a little kid throwing rocks because he has not put the time into the game!

DeletedUser34426

Thanks for the daily bolts! Don't understand going from number one player in a different world, to a little kid throwing rocks because he has not put the time into the game!

Why doesn't Keith learn from the earlier comments in this topic ?
I get sick of this complaining. Lightning bolts are legal, like the abuse of gold.

DeletedUser45165

Forums are dead, and I have just never run into a player that was that upset about losing a city. Don't really care about the bolts anymore as I expect the daily rock throwing. Only spells I use against people are EQ's. Only gold I use is for commanders. What am I supposed to be learning?

DeletedUser21625

Ana, are you not able to read well either ? I will repeat myself.

Again: Stop complaining !!

I can use Keith's style, maybe he will understand then: Keith, stop crying like a baby ! Keith, stop being sore !

I can read perfectly well, thank you. A request for clarification from you, can hardly be assumed to be evidence of a lack of reading ability.

Instead of flinging the insults about, why not make yourself easier to understand?

DeletedUser34426

I can read perfectly well, thank you. A request for clarification from you, can hardly be assumed to be evidence of a lack of reading ability.

Instead of flinging the insults about, why not make yourself easier to understand?

My post of september 14 14.40 was very clear. Like the postings of others before.
Only the ones who are not willing or able to read won't understand.
Decide yourself what you are ! Not able or not willing to read !

DeletedUser45165

I'm done being sore, and I'm done complaining. Gold is part of the game, bolts are part of the game. Man up and take the bolts, I get that. Don't call people a kid, I get that. Can't fight then bolt, get that also. Posting a sorest loser of the world award wasn't crying like a baby. If that's how dude plays the game, then be proud of being the bolt master and accept the award. If nothing else consider it a public service announcement to avoid taking cities from the guy. Thread can die as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser41456

I'm done being sore, and I'm done complaining. Gold is part of the game, bolts are part of the game. Man up and take the bolts, I get that. Don't call people a kid, I get that. Can't fight then bolt, get that also. Posting a sorest loser of the world award wasn't crying like a baby. If that's how dude plays the game, then be proud of being the bolt master and accept the award. If nothing else consider it a public service announcement to avoid taking cities from the guy. Thread can die as far as I'm concerned.

Someone give this guy a tissue to dry his tears.

DeletedUser

This is a brilliant thread..
Players crying about being spelled,part of the game mate-anyone takes a city from me id do the same -what should i make it easy and comfortable for you after you take a city?no no no..
however that being said id rather see a player stand toe to toe with me and try to win a city back otherwise its just a waste of favor that could be better used in said conquest.
and grep has been ruined by innos greed -i think thats clear to all,instant build ,instant resources..gotta buy that gold-how about having no gold worlds-just a few to prove it aint all about the money-let the players play-let the gold whores go to their worlds..

DeletedUser45165

Can't believe this thread is still alive. Yes, all my tears have been dried. I still get the sniffles once and a while, but I started to use feminine hygiene products, and they seem to absorb my tears a little better.

The spell flingers are gone, and the numbers speak for themselves. I notice I'm not the only one crying though. Using gold for commanders has somehow turned into buying a win in the game.

For those of you that are in the spell club, there is another way to play. It is mainly based around not sitting behind maxed out walls with a population filled to the brim with swords. Some of us play aggressive, attacking all the time. Up until the last month, my cities were 80% offense. Gold had nothing to do with it. Put the time in, kill stuff every chance you get, and you will get the ranking you deserve. Or, you can sit behind your big wall, sim away and click on spells all day. I stand behind what I said before; those that can't fight spell.

DeletedUser48256

Population filled to the brim will swords? No problem! Use a sharp nuke ;)