sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have been a bad lil forum writer and would like to apologize for my language and sorry for any inconveniences that i caused and any misunderstandings and good luck to all in the future of troy :)

DeletedUser

mad grizzy,ill rate you now since you reminded me how to do it!lol!Really that was nice of you! ;)

DeletedUser

My turn after what he said

naw he thinks hes trying to be the bigger man but right now your just being a sneak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I think this has gotten very ridiculous. Everything from accusations of devil worship to threats of violence. I for one do not want this world to be known as the one full of idiots, braggarts and bullies. I think you should all be ashamed of your very public behavior.

DeletedUser

I am I have embarrassed my alliance members every1 in troy and am truly sorry which is I am resigning from the forums and am sorry for any embarrassment i have caused to this worlds forum

DeletedUser22423

No, take it from someone who has embarrassed themselves in many different places, people are having more fun because you post.

DeletedUser

Please be nice L3G3ND. Do you really need a timeout?

But dont worry, itd be impossible to make my alliance look weak. ;) haha

DeletedUser27700

So dont do it again and forget about it. And if you cant help yourself conquer instead of bickering.;)

DeletedUser

is it true that you mods choose world settings off the color donuts you eat example world troy was created world speed 2 unit speed 2 you had chocolate donut with sprinkles or at least thats what wavebreaker said

DeletedUser27700

Don't forget to use the Report button. Pressing that button is like electric-shocking me, and making me look at the post. :p
Ok i dont know about the rest of you, but i think we got a god one(mod).

is it true that you mods choose world settings off the color donuts you eat example world troy was created world speed 2 unit speed 2 you had chocolate donut with sprinkles or at least thats what wavebreaker said

that would be strange but awesome if it was true.

DeletedUser

and btw l3g3nd this apology wasn't to you I was apologizing to the world of troy and the forum not just one person

DeletedUser

I really don't think any apologize is necessary, but thats good thing to do, takes a tough man to insult someone but a tougher one to apologize lol, anyways I think you and legend should just put this behind you, admit your...differences.... and get on with other things..

Status
Not open for further replies.