Southern Raiders No More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

how do i delete this subject?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forced?

Wow! Such anger from someone I don't even know!

How are you forced to join Dblood? We were approached by your leaders, not vice versa. I am sure they made a decision based on what was best for the alliance as a whole.

Merges aren't always comfortable at first. You may feel like you lost a group you used to be part of and were proud to be a part of. I understand that. My former alliance merged into Dblood, and I felt like that too. But this is a great group and I felt at home right away. Maybe you would too. You could at least get to know us before you decide you don't like us.

DeletedUser14690

I have worked with all the alliances here Dblood, MT, and Southern Raiders so when a merger is in order dont be so upset if you dont want to go then dont but go and get all ticked. The leaders did it for the better of their players.

DeletedUser

i wasnt told when, or for what reason we were merging, i asumed the worst. that we were threatend by Dblood, and im not really angry, it is just a game after all. I would prefer not to start over in a new alliance however, because my old alliance respected me and my ideas.. this new one however will likely not, as i am new.

DeletedUser

RegentMick, I would personally never bully an alliance into merging with us. Our alliances have worked well together and that is why the merge was proposed.
As for respecting you and your ideas, that is something I do automatically with all my people, unless they give me some reason to stop.
You are still welcome to join, but I will not pressure you. Good luck, whichever way you go.

DeletedUser6691

Hey RegentMick,
If you haven't already, you should accept Mere's invitation. I have worked with her a long time now and you would love it there.She's honest and loyal to her members and always listens to everyone equally.
Also, The Covenant haven't moved south yet, it would be wise to be in a friendly alliance when they do ;)
Good luck either way.
We liked the southern raiders also..Fiesty little gang!!!:cool:

DeletedUser

meh, Dblood got a few of the wrong people angry and are no more. The good news is that the Raider's came back! They were only in Dblood for a month, or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.