Spam and Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To Iced Dragon

Hi,

I have received spam several times now regarding a bot (the reinforced premium features Autofarmbot, sent tby mz9121 today at 11:51 UK time). This is against the spamming rules, and I hope against the bot rules. I find this extremely annoying, for the thought that players may be using bots.
:supermad::supermad::supermad:

I do hope that this is not a bot supported by Grepolis? Can you please confirm that this bot is not a Grepolis authorised bot.

Can I ask, what processes do you have to prevent the use of bots on grepolis? I would think that it wouldnt be hard to find the bot users, simply from account usage data, farming averages data etc

Also, I have one suggestion for the game. Having played travian in the past, I think that their approach of having food as a resource is a better way of controlling army sizes rather than a fixed amount per farm upgrade. as it is, is appears that grepolis has a fixed max of about 3000 'units' in any one city, which prevents me building up a truly large army in one city (which would be supported by all my other cities (when I get them, that is)).

regards
Dales

DeletedUser12571

I do hope that this is not a bot supported by Grepolis? Can you please confirm that this bot is not a Grepolis authorised bot.

No, it is not supported by Grepo. It is against the rules.

Can I ask, what processes do you have to prevent the use of bots on grepolis? I would think that it wouldnt be hard to find the bot users, simply from account usage data, farming averages data etc

You can ask but you won't get an answer. These things are kept confidential to help prevent people from spotting any loopholes.

Also, I have one suggestion for the game. Having played travian in the past, I think that their approach of having food as a resource is a better way of controlling army sizes rather than a fixed amount per farm upgrade. as it is, is appears that grepolis has a fixed max of about 3000 'units' in any one city, which prevents me building up a truly large army in one city (which would be supported by all my other cities (when I get them, that is)).

The ideas section is here.

DeletedUser27793

dales grepo is clean from cheaters
they would be banned if they r found cheating
u can report them ingame if u have any doubt about that
plz dont mention other game name's here as u might get an infraction for that

DeletedUser11886

I don't think he ca, isn't travian part of InnoGames?

DeletedUser27793

no inno has only 4games
tribal wars,the west,forge of empires and grepo thats it

DeletedUser27700

Question answered.
This is also a duplicate thread, so I will be closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.