Spam of the year 2013

DeletedUser23986

Given that spam is being removed from all other sections, you all can count on me to become one of the most active guys using this section. Though my aim would to spam without reasons, just to spend off my time! This is the very first thread of mine, but more will pop in soon. I can assure only quantity, quality is not my business!

This 25th day of march, and beginning of a new world will mark the start of a new era of spam. I will try to get others to accompany me in this task.

DeletedUser

am here brother good thing....spam united...this will get removed i know it...

DeletedUser23986

I was, am and will be more bothered about post counts(even if the forum doesn't count) rather than rep points.

And i doubt, if i have anything else to do on this forum now, other than voting, participating in comps, and giving feedback to new changes. I don't need rep for that :p

am here brother good thing....spam united...this will get removed i know it...
This is strongly related to the topic, that is, off-topic. I am severely interested in knowing, on what accounts will it ever get removed? I know, i am well with-in rules.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23986

That is the spirit! lol

I will be spamming only in OT, but this section is going to turn active. Somewhat dominating over others

Last edited:

DeletedUser30490

hasan you might get banned man :(
dont go overboard k?

DeletedUser23986

Nah, i do not agree, about that. Respecting the rules, I will be only spamming in off-topic, even if it is 250 posts a day, which don't count! So i doubt if i will give the chance for bans to be given out!

DeletedUser28686

Its good clean spamming, thats what we need, life is too serious, we don't want games to be like that

DeletedUser23986

Exactly, games are for fun!!! not for you need to keep constructive,, if i had to do that, i would rather have been writing over diaries and articles :p

DeletedUser28686

I agree this is not a blog or twitter, everyone should lighten up a bit.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who jump and die
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Green Beret

Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men we'lll test today
But only three win the Green Beret

Trained to live, off nature's land
Trained in combat, hand to hand