Sparta

DeletedUser

Want a good alliance? with experience? No everybody get's in? an alliance of loyalty and HONOR? looking for good average? Then SPARTA is the one for you alliance that had already 15 members and is one of the strongest in ocean 54 already controlling 2 islands.:rolleyes: no were not bad,we will be :Angry: if you don't join, And most people ask why should they join the answer is because :pro:. So join SPARTA TODAY

DeletedUser

I remember you..You..weren't you in Iota? but got conquered?

DeletedUser

yes i was but i never got conquered you can check me out, aren't you the guy in alpha who attack army of Sparta? that is probably how you remember me.
I was 2000 points then now i am a good 50,000:pro:

DeletedUser

O yea you were in Alpha.

I was laughing at another sparta alliance so I attacked

DeletedUser

Yep, no offense but its kind of noobie to attack someone that is like i don't know 20 times smaller then you? P.S you alliance is called Sparta and really? the name matters so much?
Your dear alliance took over most of your city's now i am the one who is 10 times stronger but i am not going to waist my time on attacking people, i need to take some noobs of destiny city's.

DeletedUser

Yep, no offense but its kind of noobie to attack someone that is like i don't know 20 times smaller then you? P.S you alliance is called Sparta and really? the name matters so much?
Your dear alliance took over most of your city's now i am the one who is 10 times stronger but i am not going to waist my time on attacking people, i need to take some noobs of destiny city's.

I know is nooby is attack a guy 20 times smaller, but is also nooby to make ANOTHER sparta alliance, do you know how many sparta alliances are out there???

I don't play alpha no more, I'll always only play 1 world and I asked my alliance to conquer my cities.