Spartan Legacy: A Top Alliance

DeletedUser33530

"Spartan Legacy a top alliance'' Why is it a top alliance? In my eyes they are a MRA like MIR and LoG and the other alliances.

Spartan got multiple pacts then I'm wondering why? You got 100 members and still you make pacts with everyone.

I think Spartan doesn't excist anymore about a month.

But goodluck!
We have 2 pacts the best average in points and abp. we cut dead weight Every time its found, so ya not an MRA. You want to see and MRA N.W.O. M.I.R. M.I.R. 2. M.I.R. 3 those are MRAs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Plus we've stopped accepting applications to join and we're barely inviting anyone

DeletedUser31161

You cant call SL a MRA with all those out there but i have to agree you invite a little too much

DeletedUser16696

SL have the highest ABP and BP in the game, if anything they're one of the elite alliances here

DeletedUser31161

Yes i agree with that. Its all how a founder wants to run it

DeletedUser958

I won't call them a MRA, now when they've proved that they are a good ally:)
Buuut... Still to many members for me:p

DeletedUser

well MIR II is doing better than MIR...many leaders (they have a lot) are coming out bcoz they realized that it was a MRA.. (-_-")

DeletedUser38652

well MIR II is doing better than MIR...many leaders (they have a lot) are coming out bcoz they realized that it was a MRA.. (-_-")

Noow??!? They are realizing it now? I feel like I need to learn they're tactic

DeletedUser

I don't know what idiot would ever think two "off the start enemies"/long time enemies would merge. How would the leader ship work out? Like really, some of you guys are sooooooo gullible

DeletedUser

It could have been interesting. Two strong characters pulling in opposite directions.....

DeletedUser

nice, i dont have time right now to play. i need to do good in school