Newspaper Spartans Gazette

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

This is the around the Spartans news with your host Figtree2

The original founder of Spartans (now the co- founder) Disbanded the alliance 2 times. :supermad: Also Deathwish (hated on EN 65) came and attempted to break the spartans up but alas failed. :) The family of alliances started to form today, The fat ladies are declared enemies by Spartans. The day ends with many people thinking the Spartans will sink again...

The Spartans and Allies have kept their rank over the night and have plans made up for when BP ends.

The fat ladies drop out of the top 12 on 8/7 and now your local weather: A chance of spartans falling out of the sky with a high of 70 spears. Now to finish with a speech:

Guys and gals I am proud to be leader of Spartans and I will not tolerate you people who keep making negative reputation reviews just because you want to but you dont have no reason to. You people dont know what those are for, if you like a post rate it up or if you hate it rate it down not just to say OMG or something stupid like that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just an honest question, but how many worlds have you previously played, and for how long did you play them.

I ask this because I'm not sure if you are serious about the point rankings meaning anything after a world has been open for two days.

DeletedUser31385

I started on Tau late and quit it, then Ive layed on the US server for a good while.

DeletedUser

I started on Tau late and quit it, then Ive layed on the US server for a good while.

Ok well in a months time of the current top 20. There'd be lucky to be 4 of the same alliances still there.

DeletedUser18223

Lol shake the world Sparta :) AWOo!!! AwOO!! AwoO!! :pro:

attachment.php

DeletedUser

well only 19 players, the rest are spread out over 3 different oceans. But i'm sure you'll hold your own

DeletedUser

our base is in o44
Okay...
You can't even recruit properly, your members are spread across all 4 oceans. Your alliance has one of the smallest averages among the top 15. Even The Fat Ladies have a better average then you so what does that make you :eek: ?

If you are going to be in o44, you just made yourselves our target. :)
God, this will be a fun a world :cool:

DeletedUser3303

dont get why a alliance would declare a war during BP