Speed up

DeletedUser

Can the world "Heraklion" be sped up to 2? Because it takes too long to build up.

Sincerely,
I THINK all the players of the world "Heraklion"

DeletedUser

There is a reason a lot of people won't try this world, it sucks haha

DeletedUser

The extra time things take just add to the strategy. The more time it takes to rebuild the more it means to lose something, makes you think about your decisions a bit more and if you fail to do that you fail to succeed. I like it.

DeletedUser

How active is active? I log on once a day to collect my bonus, never missed one :)

DeletedUser

I agree with previous posts about tactical thinking.

It does take a while to build up which adds to the strategic thinking.

This is why more active players give this a miss as they can sit there for ages waiting for buildup.

Personally this suits me as I can't sit there all day building up

DeletedUser

I know its so boring. I playonmy Greek grepolis and the world speed is 2 and that's what it has to. Be everywhere. In heraklion it takes 13 hours tobuild a colony ship but inmy greek grepolis it takes about 7 hours

DeletedUser

Ah, little cherub, if only there was a way to build a CS in 7 hours in Heraklion...

DeletedUser26629

No doubt huh! But as this being my first server and only play on 2 servers I enjoy this one alot...

DeletedUser29225

Its not fun if you are actually somewhat active xD

I think that may be one of the most ignorant messages I have read in quite some time.

People who have played this game before realize what each setting speed means and when they join a new world they generally choose it based off of the settings and what they think will be fun to play. Normally people don't just jump into the next new world and don't care what the settings are and then blame other people for what the settings end up being. To me, a person who does that should be classified as a freaking moron.