Spies and stuff

DeletedUser

everybody would like to have spies, if you ask me. problem is they are hard to find, and hard to manage. but everyone knows intel is more powerful then any army. BTW, I wouldnt comment about unethic stuff here. spies are totally acceptable in this game.

DeletedUser

Spies are part of the game. I have had people come to me with information. I still do. Did I ask for it? No, but damn if I won't use it. I think that's how most people tend to feel about it. As for KE losing their boards a long time ago, I hear about it and felt bad simply because I know what work goes into a forum and then to have it all deleted is truly... effed up. Sounds more like a off player with too much power than a spy if you ask me.

DeletedUser

the same person later on deleted certain parts of the forum about the northern operations so either they were trying to mislead us thinking that they spy is up north or he was just no carefull enough to think lol.
anyways no matter how many spies our enemies will have it still doesnt matter, there are no secrets just blood and guts on the battlefield ;)

DeletedUser15946

That's good with BA: there are no spies, and no spy could enter BA :D

DeletedUser

everybody would like to have spies, if you ask me. problem is they are hard to find, and hard to manage. but everyone knows intel is more powerful then any army. BTW, I wouldnt comment about unethic stuff here. spies are totally acceptable in this game.

I think I said "No Spies" for Fate. We found one recently and kicked him. Then we destroyed him. (Until he was banned). As for having spies within any other alliance? We don't have any. Don't want any, and would not trust any. The other failing of spies is that if one is known, they can be used to mislead those they spy for...

Some intel comes from members of other alliances, true. They are not spies plotting the demise of the alliance they are in. More often they are just peeved at a leadership change, or lack of support or whatever. Such intel is irregular and not always reliable.

I hope this clears up any confusion regarding Fate's policy towards this.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

yeah spies are good to have, but as the game progresses, they decrease, such as in eta, now, probably. There are some games that rely on spy intel alone. The best fun is probably in catching the spy. Has anyone caught a spy in your alliance working for another?

DeletedUser

yeah spies are good to have, but as the game progresses, they decrease, such as in eta, now, probably. There are some games that rely on spy intel alone. The best fun is probably in catching the spy. Has anyone caught a spy in your alliance working for another?

yes,

1) we told him they should join KE ... lol......

2) the other one we caught we told his main alliance because we was a spy for a third alliance. he got both accounts kicked and farmed

3) was a high ranked spy in there alliance. We told there alliance they did believe us. until one day we tried to make peace and the spy created drama. that guy was kcked and farmed but got away to live anther day.

all 3 where over the last 16 months so, overall very few where caught

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Yes, Lord Stuart haha

DeletedUser19492

not only that, but we feed the spies wrong information...
there are people in this game who have accounts in every enemie´s alliance... it´s a whole new game apart...

DeletedUser

Using spies is one thing.. destroying the entire forum is another :heh: