State of Carphi

DeletedUser2663

Hey guys.

Very few of you will recognise me since it's been quite some time since i've played but i was wondering if you fellow forum goers could give me a quick run down on whats the haps in Carphi. Like a play by play for the situation in each ocean and so on.

Look forward to playing with ya all.

DeletedUser

I remember you, you played in Lambda.

Here's a quick overview on the current oceans:

O55: Final Boss Vs. Annunaki and Tiger Tank
O45: Unwritten Legacy and Unwritten.Legacy Vs Anonymous, Anonymous., and Anonymous, The Core, The-core, ICK, Rising Tide, and Balkan Elite Squad.
O44: Serpents Sicarri shaking hands with everyone, mass pacting.
O54: Not really sure to be honest, the same MRAs exist there too I suppose.

DeletedUser2663

Yup, Lambda was good fun :). Hmmm so i'm in O66 so seems the conflicts occuring in O55 prob the most interesting for me to keep an eye on, Seems there are a few MRA's for a 40 cap world but thats to be expected.

DeletedUser33478

I remember you, you played in Lambda.

Here's a quick overview on the current oceans:

O55: Final Boss Vs. Annunaki and Tiger Tank
O45: Unwritten Legacy and Unwritten.Legacy Vs Anonymous, Anonymous., and Anonymous, The Core, The-core, ICK, Rising Tide, and Balkan Elite Squad.
O44: Serpents Sicarri shaking hands with everyone, mass pacting.
O54: Not really sure to be honest, the same MRAs exist there too I suppose.

We don't have war with UL.

DeletedUser2663

here's a question, Out of any of the current top 12, were any of them premades? Catching up on the history of the server :)

DeletedUser13136

I don't know. Hope not to be bored. :), I will start to push towards the core to get some action.

DeletedUser2663

Nice, Seems to be a few small alliances around that 20 member mark. Look forward to a few of them growing in power over the next few months

DeletedUser47953

12vs200 soon to be vs everyone whilst they all hug each other in a sea of green and blue

Someone from that group cleared my newest city. I wouldn't want to be him in a few weeks crying out on the rim...

DeletedUser43011

Someone from that group cleared my newest city. I wouldn't want to be him in a few weeks crying out on the rim...

Try it! Maybe get one of your hug buddies from ICK,LICK,TANK,TANK,SA,SA,SA,AR,PR,BoB,BoB & MB to help you.

The funny thing is, if i just got spanked like that i wouldnt come running to the externals to cry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try it! Maybe get one of your hug buddies from ICK,LICK,TANK,TANK,SA,SA,SA,AR,PR,BoB,BoB & MB to help you.

The funny thing is, if i just got spanked like that i wouldnt come running to the externals to cry about it.

Do some research first, one of those is a pact. The others are red.

DeletedUser43011

This rim place sounds neat!

Sounds like my kind of place.

Do some research first, one of those is a pact. The others are red.

Yawn... if i did my research it would probably find out that your in one big sea of Green and Blue.

However please continue telling us who else you might be hugging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24285

Quote:- "Hey guys.

Very few of you will recognise me since it's been quite some time since i've played" - Metalcore

Now I think I remember a player called metalcore - who sold out his alliance in a previous Conquest world - leaving me on the front-line to face a bunch of Russians and a sadist who called himself "Big Daddy" - surely not the same "Metalcore"?

DeletedUser

Very few of you will recognise me since it's been quite some time since i've played" - Metalcore

Now I think I remember a player called metalcore - who sold out his alliance in a previous Conquest world - leaving me on the front-line to face a bunch of Russians and a sadist who called himself "Big Daddy" - surely not the same "Metalcore"?

Big daddy? LOL, didn't know Grepolis became Ghettolis.

DeletedUser2663

Don't remember specifics of that world but that was when i quit. But yea, can't remember his name but that guy was a piece of work. Would be closer to abandoning than selling out anyways.