Stillborn world?

DeletedUser5554

So is it safe to say this world and its forums are stillborn? Nobody posts here and nobody really is joining this world or the next anymore. Is Paros one of the last of a long line of massly produced worlds?

DeletedUser5554

Could of had 8k more players here but apparently producing a 3 speed world was just too important to wait. I hate this Inno tries to be edgy with all new settings and good ones at that. But they take away from it by mass producing worlds. Paros had the potential to be a great world and if they didn't keep this spam up we could have seen alliances rise that could challenge the top alliances. Now were sitting here with a practically unchanging world except for lack of activity. Unless by some miracle Innogames looks at the results of production and decides enough is enough.

DeletedUser5554

Aye but a dead one it is. And believe me i'm not going anywhere. Rizinia looks like it's going to be dead for competition and here is better. But I feel Inno just needs to cool out.

DeletedUser5554

OMG take a hint Inno there's only 8k in World 62!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Could of had 8k more players here but apparently producing a 3 speed world was just too important to wait. I hate this Inno tries to be edgy with all new settings and good ones at that.
Speed 2 is my favourite speed. Fits in with the schedule perfectly, whereas Speed 3 is too fast and speed 1 is too slow

DeletedUser16696

Could of had 8k more players here but apparently producing a 3 speed world was just too important to wait. I hate this Inno tries to be edgy with all new settings and good ones at that. But they take away from it by mass producing worlds. Paros had the potential to be a great world and if they didn't keep this spam up we could have seen alliances rise that could challenge the top alliances. Now were sitting here with a practically unchanging world except for lack of activity. Unless by some miracle Innogames looks at the results of production and decides enough is enough.

I agree, seems like they're producing 2 worlds a month or something (slightly exaggerated)

DeletedUser5554

Understatement sometimes they pump out 3 a month. It used to be one every 1.5-2 months. By then the world was lively enough to the point where you could start in the rim and only have to worry about maybe a 50k player if you were some unlucky guy. And generally they left you alone anyways due to more important wars.

JungleBear

Phrourach
If you were a business man and everytime you brought a new world out the purchasing of gold shot through the roof because everyone wants to get off to a good start.... what would you do ??

Once a world has got running gold will only be purchased for premium. A the beginning so many spend it on speed and 25% its crazy....lots of profits everytime a world is released so keep releasing them id say im afraid....

If the punters keep spending then they wont change a thing..

DeletedUser5554

Problem is long term they won't keep spending and Inno will run out of spenders. Hence why you go for longevity and not a quick burst.

DeletedUser5061

Forums are usually dead for three reasons, first being winning is so important, people are too cowardly to make themselves a target by drawing attention to themselves in anyway as they risk lowering their chance of "winning" but as the server gets older and these cowards have their towers built and biremes pumping they will finally grow a set and start running their mouth.

The second reason is attitude towards socializing on the internet or partaking in the forums, some people think its nerdy to debate and talk for a few minutes about the game they spend hours everyday playing or simply they are serious old farts who think they are too old for a bit of banter yet young enough to be still playing games.

I have a picture in my head of what the serious people think about me now...

Third and most common reason is a lack of social skills or newer people simply thinking the externals forums are only for superstars like myself :cool: and my teammates. And if they were to comment on anything, it will be ridiculed and their opinions are not welcome which is very far from the truth. All I can say this game is where it is because of its friendly community more than anything else and by not participating in the forums you are missing out on a huge part of the online gaming experience.

Note to Inno: Maybe the in-game forum link should link to that particular worlds forum rather the main forums with god knows how many sub-sections it has now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14786

I was thinking the same thing. ^^ I was planning on introducing my alliance but was hoping to get our stats a bit higher first.... well I think I'll go do that now, and instead just poke fun at us! :D

DeletedUser

I was trying to fuel the Springer thread, no one else really followed up. It's difficult for me to keep rolling since I don't actually play on the server. :)

DeletedUser5554

Well that's because the only real active forum goers who could make a forum match against each other seem to be Daizan, Ilutralde, and Myself. Daizan and I currently sit on opposite ends of the world and i'm not sure where Ilutralde is.

I tried the same thing but nobody showed. Clearly that's a problem as a good trash talk while building a community makes for a great game.

DeletedUser

I like banter...especially when I have a lot of players I've played with previously in this world..

*watchful eyes*

Let's go!