Story of Lambda

DeletedUser

I thought i might make this in honour of Lambda because really there is nothing much to talk about except milestones and such. My story of Lambda is a different view from other players but it's factual and true sort of. I will begin my story and most of other people's story.

This was the first world i played on Grepolis and Lambda was a land of oppurtunity for players then as Lambda grew so did the tension of betreyals merges and war in oceans.I started an alliance in O43 called the Delian League but that would be a whole different story.

Players in Lambda were full of ambition full of their own spirit filled with hope but as there alliances were failing and i guess mine was thriving i welcomed ideas and change in my alliance.

Then it hit my alliance a barrage of traitors attacks and diplomacy all hit me the alliance was in chaos. So, i did the most reasonable thing at the time for a leader i kicked out all traitors and i settled the issue peacefully.
Now most smaller to medium alliances might have heard of the UAA United Alliance Association but, to other people it was a minor threat. Those in Lambda who are still in an alliance now I personally congradulate you players are of the utmostplayers that have survived through tough times.
Now back to the UAA alliances the UAA alliances were doing good from the start and then it slowly fell apart from deception trickeryand conquers.

Now for the top twelve alliances early in the game they were basically the ones i kept hearing about in the forums were SGC marines and Infectionus state these were good strong alliance and some of them are still but the top twelve alliance went through tough times as well.
To me Lambda was a world full of deception and trickery and this forum was only ment from one players point of view. I would like to hear other player's few of the world from their humble beginnings and ends. Thank you for reading this.

DeletedUser

well. what i have experienced in Lambda is special. this is my first world. but this the the world that has made me addicted to this game. at the beginning i was in a small alliance called Black Legion In o-44 we were doing well but after that the Invasion of The SGC. put the alliance into chaos. a lot of us got rimmed and lot of us left the game. only those who survived are few and it is not possible to run the alliance that way. as a result the alliance got disbanded. now sgc seeing the opportunity recruited us.(well good players are worth in gold :p) anyway from then i am in sgc. the period in Sgc was a peace period. it was the time when i too got bored and at one point decided to leave the game. but then the war between marine and IS erupt. which i followed with great interest. in that mean time Sgc got so peaceful that motive of playing a war game in Sgc ended. so some of us who need action from their own alliance (Notably Savage Warriors and Killer Instinct). the savages jump into the war against marines along with Is. and the Marines lost after a long time. while Killer Instinct in the mean time took down the Silvaticas army, 9th legion,The Old gaurd, while their war with some other Noteworthy alliance ended in a draw. as a result they saw their caliber and made pact with them.
so again peace has emerge in the world of lambda.

but now The Great world war has began.
upon attacking the Tog, The Killer Instinct and savage warriors encountered a player who has some friend in IS. so this player went Into Is and as a result plowed the seed of this great war. KI and SW has already made up their mind to hunt this guy down . while IS and its academy along with Inception and and its academy has vowed to protect their friend. Already conquest and loss of cities has started in both the parties. and both parties seem to equal. it has been rumored that MB-R has also joined the war and had taken the side of Is. so my dear guys lambda has become hot and fun now.

DeletedUser14385

i joined lambda after playing a bit on kappa during a pretty peacefull time over there, we started Rim Rulers as a joke and started our buisness of attacking everyone in our range :)

we beat a few small underachieving alliances and picked up some of their better players (if totaly new to game) but after a while decent oponents were becoming hard to come by, the hate mail started to pile up and we grew slack in our growth.

seeing this the so called Savage Warriors started asking near by alliances to help them take us out, so slack had we become that we ignored this threat as the idle blustering of drunken fools :) then after a night with my epic harem i arrived home to find we were under attack.

as it turned out we were the drunken fools, realizing our mistake we have now locked our city gates, manned the walls and mobilized our offence :) finnaly lambda is looking fun again

DeletedUser16508

There was a rumor that finally a vaccine has been discovered to stop this Infection from spreading.... Every disease has a cure....

DeletedUser

A rumor that the vaccine was in well for goodness sake lambda has alot of fighting but that makes it good lol

DeletedUser14786

Everybody has a story. Great to hear others on the forum!

And it's funny, for all the negative reviews that people like daizan gave Lambda in the beginning, it's turned into an incredibly interesting place!

DeletedUser

I think it would be best to hear from other people apparently i don't see that much people that talk here just the milestones i think the lambda forum needs something to talk about when the important players left everyone kinda slipped away in the forums.

Mayby we should update the wars and such and talk about who's going to stay based on our opinions then debate in the forum to me lambda is getting old if your not getting a slice of action.

DeletedUser

There was a rumor that finally a vaccine has been discovered to stop this Infection from spreading.... Every disease has a cure....

A) that latter part to our knowlegde is false. Many diseases dont have a cure. For all you know we could be a virus which will never go away.

B) You are still very far from finding a cure if there is one

DeletedUser16508

ha ha ha... if not now... it will come... just wait!!! you guys will be well again.... you have to thank whoever discovered it....

DeletedUser

oh well guess there isn't one yet thanks for getting our hopesup :(

DeletedUser

A) that latter part to our knowledge is false. Many diseases dont have a cure. For all you know we could be a virus which will never go away.

B) You are still very far from finding a cure if there is one

well the beta vaccine has already been developed. and has been tested it has given some success:p. but a lot of side-effects were discovered ;). we have decoded the RNA of the virus(FYI-most virus dont have dna) stumbled upon their source that is supporting them in spreading the infection :eek:.
Also upon gathering and studying data in southern of ocean-45. we have found a "power"full vector(i guess u know what a vector is in medical term;))who is working side by side with the virus.
also our research team was bewildered :heh: when they found that the virus has corrupted a lot of smaller organisms. and are now using these smaller organisms as a tool against the researchers. but since these organisms are so small and cause of their cute "crimson" color our "morale" denies us from attacking them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dig in everyone its going to be a long war,,,, I know I.S. Group is in for at least 6-12 months or longer... I love war!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

well the beta vaccine has already been developed. and has been tested it has given some success:p. but a lot of side-effects were discovered ;). we have decoded the RNA of the virus(FYI-most virus dont have dna) stumbled upon their source that is supporting them in spreading the infection :eek:.
Also upon gathering and studying data in southern of ocean-45. we have found a "power"full vector(i guess u know what a vector is in medical term;))who is working side by side with the virus.
also our research team was bewildered :heh: when they found that the virus has corrupted a lot of smaller organisms. and are now using these smaller organisms as a tool against the researchers. but since these organisms are so small and cause of their cute "crimson" color our "morale" denies us from attacking them.

Luckily, like many dangerous diseases, this one has the uncanny ability to mutate and adapt, so that a cure for the whole virus is improbable. This virus has proven it can mutate into a very nasty one, and it will continue. As for the "Smaller organisms", Viruses and their level of danger are not necessarily measured by their size, but their rate of exponential growth is more important. This one is building fast, so while you think you are close to the cure, you are not. Soon even the researchers will be unable to avoid infection.

DeletedUser13644

OK everybody.. lets someone Plz start a thread for this? a city count? losses and gains?

I know I want too see it but I am just to sick too wright it out...
And gosh it is a terrible bug I can not shake it..Makes me sit on the PC day and night.
shaking and sweating...

DeletedUser14786

City count? Pfft! What counts is the fun you have while attacking and defending!

DeletedUser13644

OK everybody.. lets someone Plz start a thread for this? a city count? losses and gains?

I know I want too see it but I am just to sick too wright it out...
And gosh it is a terrible bug I can not shake it..Makes me sit on the PC day and night.
shaking and sweating...

you should really be shaking and whats with the new Alliance? terrible
name for it too

DeletedUser

My first world "LAMBDA"

MY first world was Lambda and it was world what made me in addicted to this game! Right now im In great alliance and i love it! Thatnk you soph and sok! you best!

DeletedUser

MY first world was Lambda and it was world what made me in addicted to this game! Right now im In great alliance and i love it! Thatnk you soph and sok! you best!

Every alliance mate we have makes me get up and run to the computer every morning, stay online all day and into the wee hours of the morning. With you members everyday dedicating time and effort makes it all worth it.

THE INFECTION IS SPREADING AGAIN stay tuned :pro: