Subjects we have cleared up on Kappa

DeletedUser

Black Shadows may or may not last-

Disbanding-some agree , some don't

Elitism - snobbery against new players or mistakes etc- we all hate it, and if you don't, then your the culprit

Aicy- is pink and round

Daizan- is a skeleton thing

siraj the viking- is indeed a viking

Dobby- says what he wants- lets get used to it

Shalashaska- Post Hunter

biggest noobs on Kappa:DuPatron, C-Fox, KOluke

Diggo Scares Jarpenguin- so does 90% of the fur industry

The Kappa section is more off topic and random than the Off topic section itself-

anyone else want to add topics that they feel dont need to be discussed anymore on the kappa forum. post em below.

please dont spam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

biggest noobs on Kappa:
DuPatron
C-Fox
KOluke

then that's also clear and agreed upon ;)

DeletedUser

It's the most random place on the grepo forums more than the OT section

DeletedUser

Agreed, DuPatron, C-Fox and KOluke for the biggest noobs on Kappa!

DeletedUser

can i just ask if this is indeed an off topic thread?

in my head it was a thread to inform others what we are sick of hearing and what arguments don't need to be visited again in the kappa forums

bravo to those for the negative rep without saying who they were. good stuff

DeletedUser

in my head it was a thread to inform others what we are sick of hearing and what arguments don't need to be visited again in the kappa forums

what does this mean in English?

DeletedUser2413

I'll give you some positive rep for this thread, I thought it was kinda funny, I chuckled a few times... Plus, it could be useful - as you said, to attempt to divert people from posting the same topics under multiple names!

I'm guessing, that he was looking for some validation of his thread, and wondering if it was indeed off-topic... as it would seem he apparently received a bunch of neg-rep to that effect...

Diggo once came second in a meanest mod poll :p
It's a good thing you only came in second on that poll, Diggo... I've hear - rumor has it, a story circulating down in the musty Skype cellars - which us mods are forced to read; apparently warns that guy that took first place got canned by the evil Betsy!

So... be warned my friend, she eats mean mods! (and those that call her mean):eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll translate

Do you guys think this thread is off topic

I believe a thread is to inform others.We are sick of hearing noobish aruments that never should visit kappa forums in the first place

Bravo to the ones that got de reped without saying who they were

DeletedUser

Amusing thread. But I think the pink roundness of Aicy warrants deeper discussion in the deeper meanings of one's choice of avatar. :D