Subjects we have cleared up on Kappa

DeletedUser

I think you mean resent.

No, he meant resemble...

Used in response to a put-down, turning it on the one dishing out the put-down. Source: The Three Stooges. Has since been used in countless films and tv shows, including Clerks and Friends.
Snooty Rich Lady: "Murphy, who are those slovenly creatures at the door?"

Murphy the butler: The plumbers, Madam.

Snooty Rich Lady: Well, send them to the servant's entrance. We can't allow rifraff in the front door.

Curly: I Resemble That Remark !

And there you have it... incontrovertible proof... of what I am not quite sure.

DeletedUser5061

See this is what happens when you don't have no BS in the Kappa forums, you lot get so bored you start correcting each others english. You's really should learn to appreciate us more instead constantly trolling our threads that way maybe we might grace you's with our presence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol im pretty sure rissoles enjoys correcting other people's english, you lot are just different :) Are you sure this lot needs you lot to keep this lot entertained? Maybe you lot deserve the trolling that us lot give ;) You must admit, it is quite easy to troll you lot, especially since you lot act so cocky :p

lot.

lotlotlotlot

lot is my new favourite word

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See this what happens when you don't have no BS in the Kappa forums you lot get so bored you start correcting each others english. You's really should learn to appreciate us more instead constantly trolling our threads that way maybe you might grace you's with our presence.

ez.jpg

DeletedUser

Heh, I'm one of the few players that isn't using Gold. Upping the Senate early on saved me a few quid.

lol we saw that you had the administrator and merchant activated from the pictures of your loot etc :p

you sir just failed ;)

DeletedUser

lol we saw that you had the administrator and merchant activated from the pictures of your loot etc :p

you sir just failed ;)

I actually meant continuously using Gold. I.e. cutting buildings time factor in the Senate.

DeletedUser

Black Shadows may or may not last-

Disbanding-some agree , some don't

Elitism - snobbery against new players or mistakes etc- we all hate it, and if you don't, then your the culprit

Aicy- is pink and round

Daizan- is a skeleton thing

siraj the viking- is indeed a viking

Dobby- says what he wants- lets get used to it

Shalashaska- Post Hunter

biggest noobs on Kappa:DuPatron, C-Fox, KOluke

Diggo Scares Jarpenguin- so does 90% of the fur industry

The Kappa section is more off topic and random than the Off topic section itself-

anyone else want to add topics that they feel dont need to be discussed anymore on the kappa forum. post em below.

please dont spam

You have forgotten that it has been proved Raptok is a girl

DeletedUser

I think we can now add, also, that arrogance is a prerequisite for membership of the The Deli - we know this because aicy say it is so - nuff said.

Aicy

Strategos
Hehe... I don't think I can say, or even think anything without the Deli knowing about it.

DeletedUser

Here's something else we have cleared up DuPaton hates Black Shadows and spontaniously erupts into spewing BS and flaming when he hears the name.

DeletedUser7160

Here's something else we have cleared up DuPaton hates Black Shadows and spontaniously erupts into spewing BS and flaming when he hears the name.

Cut her some slack, Saka... she was biting her fingernails at 4 am and we ruined her friday night plans. Fortunately here in mom's basement there's no telling what day of the week it is, much less what time of day.

DeletedUser6810

Cut her some slack, Saka... she was biting her fingernails at 4 am and we ruined her friday night plans. Fortunately here in mom's basement there's no telling what day of the week it is, much less what time of day.

But we have all the red bull and Relentless we need to ruin even more friday nights for her muhaha