Sulleto's Graphic Art Studio

DeletedUser

SullsGraphicStudio.png

As the banner said welcome to my Graphic Art studio.

When requesting a signature Please give the fallowing.

Theme:
Size:
Font:
Due Date:
Image Link[Optional But Very Helpful]:
Form [Avvy or Sig]

I Do All sizes ,including avvys

Payment:

All you have to do is rep me.

Previus work :

look at my sig,more will be coming

Advice is always welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this can I have 1 sig Make it have Narwhalz on it Have it say "Ju Ju The Narwhal the king of Narwhalz!"
DUe Date: Soon!

DeletedUser

/facepalm... really!?

I suggest you leave this shop till a later date, what I see now, hasn´t even breached the basics of graphics desgining, it´s a render, with text. Learn a bit more, then come back, it will help.

DeletedUser

The render is okay, but you need to get a backround in it and It would make a 6/10 sig. To simple and plain.

DeletedUser

The render is okay, but you need to get a backround in it and It would make a 6/10 sig. To simple and plain.

LoL dude this isn't a rate the sig thread...
It's his shop...;)

DeletedUser

I was saying that if it was rated. Anyway, I think you could get some good business if you worked on your backround a little. keep it up.

DeletedUser

Much, Much better. The backround makes a huge difference. That just increased your rating from 6/10 to 8/10. The moon could use a little work and also the text, but overall, a great sig.

DeletedUser

yes, the effort makes all the difference. I really need to make a new sig, but with christmas, I haven't really gotten around to it. Make the moon stand out a little more, and the text a little more complex, and you've got a nice sig. The tail on the flamepokemon is chopped off, but other than that, no real technical difficulties.

DeletedUser

/facepalm... really!?

I suggest you leave this shop till a later date, what I see now, hasn´t even breached the basics of graphics desgining, it´s a render, with text. Learn a bit more, then come back, it will help.

No offense or anything, but, is that even a sig, that you're offering in a "shop"?
Anyone with paint and a text editor can do that.

DeletedUser

No offense or anything, but, is that even a sig, that you're offering in a "shop"?
Anyone with paint and a text editor can do that.

So what?
Geeze some people just know how to drive me :supermad:

He is trying and improving.That's important.

DeletedUser

Okay This Sig shop is officially now open and will improve when i get my mac and photoshop on April. 15 so for now im still using gim but the same rules still aply and if you are going to insult or complian please p.m. me dont post here but if you have advice please speak up and complements you can post here please

DeletedUser

hey sulleto..

coa:
theme: west side gang
text 1: w.s.b
text 2: brooklyn21

im not in a gang at all but my alliance is a gang style alliance.