Summer Games - Supreme Champions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55806
  • Start date

DeletedUser55806

I love Grepolis and I want everyone to love Grepolis - but the excitement of the game stretches over months which is hard to "sell" so I've got an idea which would help provide a lot of fun to current players and also draw in some of the crowds who enjoy following E-games.
An Annual Summer 24 hour GrepoGames with speed set to super fast, no gold, conquest time set for 90 mins and alliance size capped at 6. This would allow groups of elite players to band together to compete for the title of supreme Grepolis champion. The alliance with the most points at the end of the 24 hours would be declared supreme champion.
Entrance would be $5 or Free for players in the top 30 fighter ranks during WW times

Last edited:

DeletedUser48582

Hmm... the structure you are suggesting has nothing to do with skills:

1. Most points = who has the biggest wallet. Many points dont mean you are a skilled player/alliance. If it was to be a criteria then it should be fight points (without cannibalism).

2. Crown players only? 75% (if not higher) of players with crowns are NOT elite players - not even medium players. They got it handed without deserving it. A modification could be: only players who has been a part of top 20/30 on the fight list in a World when hitting WW Can participate.

DeletedUser55806

Hmm... the structure you are suggesting has nothing to do with skills:

1. Most points = who has the biggest wallet. Many points dont mean you are a skilled player/alliance. If it was to be a criteria then it should be fight points (without cannibalism).

2. Crown players only? 75% (if not higher) of players with crowns are NOT elite players - not even medium players. They got it handed without deserving it. A modification could be: only players who has been a part of top 20/30 on the fight list in a World when hitting WW Can participate.
#1 read it there is no gold :)
#2 yup sounds pretty cool

Last edited:

DeletedUser52067

Just make it a buy in server. No gold, super high speed. I’d pay 50-100$ to play that. Maybe stretch it out over 1-2 weeks. You’d need a decent player base to support the servers without gold so buy in would have to be higher than 5$. A higher buy in encourages everyone to stay committed too

DeletedUser41523

They did this in summer 2012 with a 50 speed world. From what I heard it was a lot of fun but inno never released another.

One problem I'd say is world size and lag. I got to test play a world a couple years ago on the US. Speed was 100. It couldn't even support 12 players without lag.

DeletedUser44426

Well given that it's been a couple years, they should have either found a way to get around the lag, or should have put a group to work on getting around it. They need to stop working on new events and actually look into creating new world settings and different kinds of speeds to keep things interesting.