S'up Peeps?

DeletedUser51423

So I shall be your local neighborhood Mod whilst you are in the lovely world of Istros.
Whether you are jumping for joy or crying in a corner at that news, If you need anything just let me know and I will do my best to help.

What do you y'all want to see in the forum this world? Let me know.. let's make this exciting :)

DeletedUser14279

I'll give an actual idea. In old worlds, I loved it when the mods would do contests in the forums and stuff like that. Keeping the external community involved and making sure they're having fun was the best part about being here when I started. Also, I loved hearing their thoughts on the world, whether it be top 12s or talking about new pacts/enemies and how it will effect the play in the world. Any of that would be great :)

DeletedUser44426

I'll give an actual idea. In old worlds, I loved it when the mods would do contests in the forums and stuff like that. Keeping the external community involved and making sure they're having fun was the best part about being here when I started. Also, I loved hearing their thoughts on the world, whether it be top 12s or talking about new pacts/enemies and how it will effect the play in the world. Any of that would be great :)

Couldn't agree more with this. This will surely keep this forum running and would make it a lot more fun.

DeletedUser55750

IN My first world or forum mod ran a Tribune with weekly gossip/news/updates/whatever that he posted in the externals. Was a cool way of keeping people coming back