Surprise Surprise!

DeletedUser11886

Lol I Was Like ! A NEW WORLD?! Wait... WAS I HIDING UNDER A ROCK FOR A WEEK? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW!?!?! 0_0 OMG OMG!! LET ME JOIN!!! *Click* OMG OMG OMG!! ONLY 500 PALYERS ARE IN THERE!?!?!? !!! *Joins* WOOT IM RANK 576!!! OH YAH!!!! *Clicks SOme MOre* WOOOOOOTTTTTTT IM RANK 150!!!

DeletedUser

Tau is open! Surprise! :p

Aren't we awesome? Nevertheless, what do you guys think? Do you like the settings? Do you think the world will be good? Speak your views :p

This is why I bloody hate surprises. I had 50 members willing to join this world but as I was off-line and had not told them the direction they split up and went to NoE. Damn you grepolis , ruined first actual elite alliance.

DeletedUser

This is why I bloody hate surprises. I had 50 members willing to join this world but as I was off-line and had not told them the direction they split up and went to NoE. Damn you grepolis , ruined first actual elite alliance.

Most of them were never really going to join, and GrepoHugs was the first elite premade.

DeletedUser

Im motivated to be number 1 because of my childhood, i used to play board games with my daddy, if i ever lost he would beat me up and say, "This is what happens to losers", so thats why i always try my best.

DeletedUser17043

Im motivated to be number 1 because of my childhood, i used to play board games with my daddy, if i ever lost he would beat me up and say, "This is what happens to losers", so thats why i always try my best.

... awkward...

DeletedUser

you know that actually happens to children? not too funny mocking it....

DeletedUser

I'm not buying it. Who gets neglected for losing at candy land? At least you had a dad who was nice enough to play a game with you.

DeletedUser17043

for gods sake stop bickering you two
its a world problem,no making fun of,end of that

DeletedUser17043

only if it is good cheese
otherwise it shall go straight 2 hell:p

DeletedUser17045

All cheeze is good cheeze ;)

Was that an attempt at rhyme? Hehe.

Read it...

The cheeze shall rule.
Only if it is good cheeze