Synergy, what happened to you?

DeletedUser

I could go on and on about how their stronger players have been forced into vacation mode, or have out-right quit the game. I could also elaborate on their attempt to cover their hemorrhaging of cities by conquering greyed out towns and inactive players, but really I think the scoreboard speaks louder than any words of mine.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance_achievements/colonizelose?days=28

Wake up guys! :pro: You're losing your grip on any semblance of dignity you might of had. At this rate it'll be a miracle if you guys don't disband within the next 3 months.

DeletedUser

I could go on and on about how their stronger players have been forced into vacation mode, or have out-right quit the game. I could also elaborate on their attempt to cover their hemorrhaging of cities by conquering greyed out towns and inactive players, but really I think the scoreboard speaks louder than any words of mine.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance_achievements/colonizelose?days=28

Wake up guys! :pro: You're losing your grip on any semblance of dignity you might of had. At this rate it'll be a miracle if you guys don't disband within the next 3 months.

I dont blame them, they are at war with most alliances.

DeletedUser

well i know i don't make it around to these forums very often, and when i do i mostly lurk. but good god... thunder-gods used to be one of the loudest voices on the externals.

i'll have enough culture points to expand again tomorrow. it should come as no surprise that i'll be taking another city away from synergy. it's almost like candy from a baby at this point.

DeletedUser

this from someone with all of his cities maxed out at 13,716pts????

it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that a maxed city is fools gold.
lethal strategists keep their cities below 10,000pts to maximize room for their enormous and scary armies.
a 7000-9000pt city is much more useful when engaging in war.....oops, i just let out the secret.

so maybe you should do some more lurking.....
and go max out some more barracks and harbors

do you have a THEATER too???
those are so cool.

DeletedUser

Nah, this is coming from someone who used to have a bunch of cities that size, and felt like point whoring a little bit...

back in february of last year i refused to build cities beyond 7k for just that reason. i agree that i'm missing out on pop space that could be used for troops instead, but i have enough cities to more than make up for that, and anyone that's had to deal with my timing and offense knows i mean business. As for the theatre comment, I only build thermal baths / statues as my super buildings.

Have a look at my conquests on grepo stats. admittedly not all my conquests were on active towns, but i pretty much make it a point to only attack active players (judging activity by who has gained offensive BP each week).

Now look at your conquests, bunch of abandoned and inactives =/

14 of your 28 cities (that's half smartie-pants) are over 10k points, you even have one fully built up city, so it's not like you have much of a leg to stand on here.

Lastly you joined this world about 3 weeks after I did, yet you have 6 cities less than I do, and less offensive BP! Do your research before calling someone out, sir.

I see you were in synergy, why did you leave?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree with him when you dont find much use for a city i'd max it out. ex. my city kumba months ago it was a main city i kept it at 10k. then soon i had alot of cities in 72. then there was very little use left for it so i maxed it out

DeletedUser

it's been roughly a month since i started this thread and already synergy is in serious decline.

they just had a massive loss of members / leadership with a bunch of people jumping ship to reboot the agoge system alliance.

i wonder who has stepped up to take charge.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to budge i'n. But would like to share my thoughts on this. Every alliance has their fall and rise actions. Some last longer then other, others don't last as long. I just thought I would share my two cents on this topic.

DeletedUser

im surprised synergy is even still around, at one point they were an amazing powerhouse but then they just kinda ticked everyone else off. They played a great war game but not political, and that lead to my alliance joking about how many synergy cities we take a week, i mean they used to be #1 in my ocean, we made it so they are nowhere in sight

Lugosi

Strategos
this from someone with all of his cities maxed out at 13,716pts????

it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that a maxed city is fools gold.
lethal strategists keep their cities below 10,000pts to maximize room for their enormous and scary armies.
a 7000-9000pt city is much more useful when engaging in war.....oops, i just let out the secret.

so maybe you should do some more lurking.....
and go max out some more barracks and harbors

do you have a THEATER too???
those are so cool.

if you looked on beta a couple of months ago, you'd see bowzer rank 2 with 1 million points and all cities maxed out also he was rank1/2 for offensive bp aswell as being in the top 5 for overall bp so having maxed out cities does not necessarily mean unstrategic and useless in war. You will see bowzer has gone from rank2 now because he left for a certain amount of time allowing his cities to be open to fire to the rest of beta and DH but he is gaining again now he's returned.

DeletedUser

if you looked on beta a couple of months ago, you'd see bowzer rank 2 with 1 million points and all cities maxed out also he was rank1/2 for offensive bp aswell as being in the top 5 for overall bp so having maxed out cities does not necessarily mean unstrategic and useless in war. You will see bowzer has gone from rank2 now because he left for a certain amount of time allowing his cities to be open to fire to the rest of beta and DH but he is gaining again now he's returned.

Justin posts on the alpha forums, again!:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Just noticed Synergies drop in points.It seems like they are recreating, "The Agoge System".

DeletedUser1594

...ummmm...

...crickets. ..and i agree. snowy is a douche.

WM802? 1-2-3? ..irjene?? smellbeans?? ...skipperlipicus?? skiptothelooandfallin?? ...who are these people?? ...i mean really. who are these people? so much talk from nobodies.
you can hide behind strong players all you want. everybody is better than you. yep. everybody is a weak player but still stronger than you.
and don't worry ladies, i did my research. it is indeed a fact that you guys stink. a lot of your guys left b/c not all of you could hide behind your banners.
your time's gonna come.
TW-Shadow isn't a horrible alliance. that doesn't make you any better for being in it. you stink no matter which alliance you hide in. i can take you one-on-one. man to stinky. come find me in Rho.

DeletedUser

I think this is the first synergy player who have step to talk on the forum in long time! Hahahaha!

Even do I dont undertand much of it! But good some progression! :)

DeletedUser

how do you know gino insulting us all and telling us to find you on rho. come here and get us if you want to pretend your all powerful and everything

DeletedUser1594

lol. i'm too powerful to be bothered by nobodies like you.
i'm sorry if you find it insulting, but, like i've said, i've checked. you smell. the truth is insulting sometimes.
You were just talking so much trash that i couldn't help myself. i've looked you up on Grepostats. ...waste my time. ...big talk. little everything else.
i apologize for taking up your time. it is my fault for wasting my time on nobodies. can't blame you for being so weak. you can't help it. i'm here on my own free will cuz i'm so powerful that i can do whatever i want. no joke. ...well. you may go on with your rule the world mentality and how you're going to destroy everything. and yes. i'm not pretending.
...but really. how does smelly jeans go off like that??! i mean, the other guys have some points and some cities, but this guy? i see his 15 cities and i feel that i've already wasted enough time. i haven't clicked on his name. but unless he has like a gajillion (hope i spelled that correctly) BP and another 100 CP available, he should send me what little silver he can muster up just for wasting my time. SoooOOoo much crap coming from him with only 160k? ...so disappointing.
cuz oh my frickin..... ..nevermind. you guys have fun. ...really??really?!....cuz ... no.no. nvm. you go ahead. really this time. ...i'm almost over it.

DeletedUser

lol. i'm too powerful to be bothered by nobodies like you.
i'm sorry if you find it insulting, but, like i've said, i've checked. you smell. the truth is insulting sometimes.
You were just talking so much trash that i couldn't help myself. i've looked you up on Grepostats. ...waste my time. ...big talk. little everything else.
i apologize for taking up your time. it is my fault for wasting my time on nobodies. can't blame you for being so weak. you can't help it. i'm here on my own free will cuz i'm so powerful that i can do whatever i want. no joke. ...well. you may go on with your rule the world mentality and how you're going to destroy everything. and yes. i'm not pretending.
...but really. how does smelly jeans go off like that??! i mean, the other guys have some points and some cities, but this guy? i see his 15 cities and i feel that i've already wasted enough time. i haven't clicked on his name. but unless he has like a gajillion (hope i spelled that correctly) BP and another 100 CP available, he should send me what little silver he can muster up just for wasting my time. SoooOOoo much crap coming from him with only 160k? ...so disappointing.
cuz oh my frickin..... ..nevermind. you guys have fun. ...really??really?!....cuz ... no.no. nvm. you go ahead. really this time. ...i'm almost over it.

Itll take you like 300 more cp to get a city, so he can actually take a city from you becuase, he grows faster than you, and i grow faster than him.

DeletedUser1594

Itll take you like 300 more cp to get a city, so he can actually take a city from you becuase, he grows faster than you, and i grow faster than him.

lol. i think there's a little bit more than just having CP to take a city. and it's quite possible that he can take a city from me, but i think i'm gonna win the lottery before that happens. ..actually.
but i guess i can't argue with your logic. if he ever attacks me, i'll let you know. who knows. he might take one of my cities. .....just maybe..... i pick the Blue Pill, Morpheus.