Taking Initiative.

DeletedUser

Guys/Gals & children of all ages,

Yes, we have lost a lot of good players, and it's been evident to most. I really think we need to take initiative and stop the talk on alliance forums about people leaving for other games, and what not. All that does is creates an attitude, and people start to lose motivation. I say we not let it happen, and put a stop to all the small talk.

Let's do this for each other, and you may ask what I mean?

Yes, it's alright to joke and talk trash, jokingly.. Let's just remember that this is a game, it's not a real life situation. We need to stop blowing this whole alliance versus alliance thing way out of proportion. Because when things tend to get blown out of proportion like they have in recent times, that also makes people lose motivation, because it makes the game not fun. In a time like this, we need to bond together and do what we can to make sure the game stays fun for everybody. We need to figure out a way how to motivate our alliance members even more then we ever have.

-25 2 Life

DeletedUser

We need to figure out a way how to motivate our alliance members even more then we ever have.

Make the game interesting. Alpha is at a stalemate. The larger alliances are afraid of each other so they pick on the weak. So yea...you've gobbled up a bunch of 1000 to 5,000 point cities without a fight. Good for you.

But was it really that fun killing a handful of swords and biremes?

DeletedUser

I mean, does everybody see my point? If not I will explain more into depth.

DeletedUser

Make the game interesting. Alpha is at a stalemate. The larger alliances are afraid of each other so they pick on the weak. So yea...you've gobbled up a bunch of 1000 to 5,000 point cities without a fight. Good for you.

What a lot of people don't realize, these larger alliances, are in separate oceans, so it's not like you're picking on smaller alliances. It's that every alliance is expanding, and since they might control a vast majority of the ocean, they are trying to gain more control, and so taking out the smaller alliances are a necessity.

The larger alliances aren't afraid of each other as well. We may bicker, and argue, but we hold respect for each other on another level that most wouldn't understand.

DeletedUser

What a lot of people don't realize, these larger alliances, are in separate oceans, so it's not like you're picking on smaller alliances. It's that every alliance is expanding, and since they might control a vast majority of the ocean, they are trying to gain more control, and so taking out the smaller alliances are a necessity.

The larger alliances aren't afraid of each other as well. We may bicker, and argue, but we hold respect for each other on another level that most wouldn't understand.

I laughed so hard I think I popped a blood vessel.

DeletedUser

Just a curious question, why would you come here and start your stuff. I mean just because I made sure you didn't get in TW-Shadow, you really shouldn't hold a grudge. I'm also sorry that your alliance fell apart because the founder couldn't keep it running right.

Anyways..

Let's get back to the point on hand. We need to keep our players motivated people, so get on the ball.

DeletedUser

Lol, DDW is leaving/has left, FargoBear has spoken on this forum of his intention to do the same, and the devs/game managers continue to pursue policies and changes that encourage existing, prosperous players to leave the game.

I hold nothing against any of those who wish to leave.... And since when did you take on the mantle of leadership lol? I suppose since everyone else is leaving, whoever's currently in charge of TW-S decided to promote the dregs.

And for the record Anax, you have no perspective, and you failed your alliance. I don't even know why you bothered to join this thread. Previously you called my leadership pathetic and my alliance the worst of the great powers, now you come out and whine about the great powers not fighting each other? Thunder Gods has been fighting DDW and TW-S, outnumbered and with few allies, for months now. If we put aside our differences, alliances and players like yours would quickly be crushed completely. Your only hope is to whine to the game managers to bring back morale, at which point all of us will simply quit. And then you can continue to play the game with all the noobs, idiots, and simcity players.

DeletedUser

Lol, DDW is leaving/has left, FargoBear has spoken on this forum of his intention to do the same, and the devs/game managers continue to pursue policies and changes that encourage existing, prosperous players to leave the game.

I hold nothing against any of those who wish to leave.... And since when did you take on the mantle of leadership lol? I suppose since everyone else is leaving, whoever's currently in charge of TW-S decided to promote the dregs.

And for the record Anax, you have no perspective, and you failed your alliance. I don't even know why you bothered to join this thread. Previously you called my leadership pathetic and my alliance the worst of the great powers, now you come out and whine about the great powers not fighting each other? Thunder Gods has been fighting DDW and TW-S, outnumbered and with few allies, for months now. If we put aside our differences, alliances and players like yours would quickly be crushed completely. Your only hope is to whine to the game managers to bring back morale, at which point all of us will simply quit. And then you can continue to play the game with all the noobs, idiots, and simcity players.

I do not solely speak for TW-Shadow, as I'm not leadership. I'm speaking as a player of the game, and I know I speak for several other players as well. I know we've had our differences levache, but no need to sit here and try to talk down on me.

I understand everybody's point about the morale & the farms disappearing. The players, as well as the developers of the game.

Basically here is how it plays out:

Smaller players = Farms for us
More players = Server lag/Slower servers
NO small players = Only NPC Farms left
NO challenge = Game is boring
NO chance = Game is boring

Basically the smaller players quit because they do not stand a chance, because they did not grow at the same rate, or develop the same skills as quickly and what not. When they quit, they get rid of the people that quit to speed up the server, and in doing so we lose our farms. To try to stop smaller people from quitting they try to make it a bit more fair for them, but not to where it would completely hurt the game, so basically they are trying to meet everybody's expectations. Then once our farms go, we start to destroy everybody around us and the game loses it's challenge, then it also becomes a bit boring.

It took me some time to understand, but morale was put in place to give the smaller players a chance, so less would quit, making the game more active, because sooner or later they will get bigger by the time we start expanding out. I'm not going to say it's easy being a big player, because you run out of people to attack.

EDIT:

Also please, if you have nothing positive to say, or any ideas then please do not even bother to post here. I want to keep this thread clean, and free from the drama. I posted this each person that reads it may try to motivate their alliance, to finding ways to make everybody get more enjoyment so that way people stop quitting.

DeletedUser

mate, are u frm this world??
do u know it;s the large alliances that have been fighting each other?? or are u asleep???

@girls gone wild, well said :)

DeletedUser

Ur first post made me do the same thing.. lol :D

TG---> TW-S and DDW
DDW--> Sparta and TG

so which large alliances are u talking abt that is attacking only weak alliances???

DeletedUser

Ah i guess this is the 1st or maybe the 2nd time when i am agreeing with levache.. lol

The day we all stop fighting anax, other alliances will seize to exist, cause there villages will become ours :p

DeletedUser

Ah i guess this is the 1st or maybe the 2nd time when i am agreeing with levache.. lol

The day we all stop fighting anax, other alliances will seize to exist, cause there villages will become ours :p

so yeah if we all put our differences aside (for awhile) to wipe all of u smaller players out, then go back to our lil war thats aparently not happening, with less whining

DeletedUser

First of all, the word is "cease" as in "cease to exist."

Second, I never claimed people were picking on me as I am not in the rim. What I am saying is that I see rim players that are just at ~47 hours away being attacked by 20,000+ point players because they are too much of cowards to attack other alliances in their area or other players of their same size. Games like this should always have conflict when two or more larger alliances move into each others' areas. Instead, they tippy toe around each other and try to avoid war at all costs. Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Second, I never claimed people were picking on me as I am not in the rim. What I am saying is that I see rim players that are just at ~47 hours away being attacked by 20,000+ point players because they are too much of cowards to attack other alliances in their area or other players of their same size. Games like this should always have conflict when two or more larger alliances move into each others' areas. Instead, they tippy toe around each other and try to avoid war at all costs. Pathetic.

It's not that people are cowards to go off, it's called the travel time isn't worth it. I will not send my attacks over 10 hours one way. Why? It's because it takes too long. It's not our fault that people nearby don't grow at the same rate.

DeletedUser

Ur first post made me do the same thing.. lol :D

TG---> TW-S and DDW
DDW--> Sparta and TG

so which large alliances are u talking abt that is attacking only weak alliances???

More like TG -> TW-S, DDW & The Delian Alliance.

DeletedUser

Ah, one mistake, big deal, i wrote seize instead of cease so sue me..

As for cowardly remark, do u expect us to go 10,20,30 hrs plus to take a village?? Are u nuts or new to these kind of games??

How are u going to defend ur other village then?? by the time ur supports arrive, ur village will be taken.. Stop whining and start thinking pls..

why are u on this thread in the first place?? Go create another topic

Aicy

Strategos
More like TG -> TW-S, DDW & The Delian Alliance.

Umm... what is that arrow? Is it versus? I've learnt that ---> is the chemical result or whatever and to me what you just said is a chemical equation! xD

Soo....
T(Isn't an element :/)G(Isn't one either) ---> TW(Tungsten)-S(Sulphur) + DDW(Tungsten) & The Delian Alliance.

I'm not sure. :/
I was just flabbergasted by that arrow. :p