Taking Initiative.

DeletedUser

lol :D :D
reminds me of chemistry too, now that u mentioned it.. lol

DeletedUser1405

I applaud the original theme of this post and i agree, everyone just get on with it, its a game and supposed to be fun.

DeletedUser

I applaud the original theme of this post and i agree, everyone just get on with it, its a game and supposed to be fun.

Thanks.

Hopefully everybody can stay on the original subject, otherwise I'm going to ask the thread to be locked, because flaming a thread that was intended to do some good is just pointless. The person knows who I'm talking to, and if it happens again I will rim them on Alpha.

DeletedUser

I hope you're talking about me :)

I enjoy insubstantial threats :)

DeletedUser

I hope you're talking about me :)

I enjoy insubstantial threats :)

You're too far from me, and you weren't the one I was referring to anyways. The person I was referring to is in Ocean 66.

DeletedUser

You're too far from me, and you weren't the one I was referring to anyways. The person I was referring to is in Ocean 66.

The one that has 8 cities of which 6 cities is under 4000 points and complaining about bigger alliances taking the smaller ones?

DeletedUser

The one that has 8 cities of which 6 cities is under 4000 points and complaining about bigger alliances taking the smaller ones?

LoL, he/she/it always provides comic relief in threads though...even though he/she/it is trying to be serious :)