Tales from a red ocean (pnp)

• Thread starter DeletedUser14385
  • Start date

DeletedUser14385

orld8x.jpg

Once upon a time in an ocean not so far away there lived a mighty king who ruled over all the islands in a long reign of peace and prosperity. One day the king was overcome with the urge seek adventure in distant lands, leaving his trusty generals in command he headed off to increase his legend.

But alas, all was not well, incapable of functioning without his guidance his generals began to wrangle for position and the barbarous knights from the south became restless. Soldiers loyal to the old king began to seek employment elsewhere and the peasants began to fear the future.

The now desperate generals realized that a kingdom without a king is ripe for invasion so they decided to throw in their lot with the evil and violent knights of the south, thus throwing away in one stroke the years of carefull planning and diplomacy of the old king.

2yuhxfn.jpg

The powerfull former allies of the once proud kingdom, the Snake Clans of the North looked upon all of this with mounting anticipation, it was becoming more obvious that the generals of the old king were now corrupt under the influence of the barbarous knights.

With heavy hearts full of regret they came to the only honorable conclusion, they would have to liberate the now blood red ocean and save the peasants from the tyranny and greed of the generals.

So now the war drums sound, the soldiers sail out of their homes upright and steadfast only to return weeping and warped and the gods rain down bolts and earthquakes in a sign of their displeasure.

Only time will tell if the forces of good will overcome the evil generals and their sycophantic knights and save the land from total destruction.

this is the first attempt at a pnp by berserxes and does not necesarily reflect the opinions of my alliance or anybody else in it

DeletedUser13936

i need more pictures to even be slightly interested in ever considering reading this

(JK but honestly, good 1st try :))

DeletedUser5061

I thought it very considerate of them to put all our enemies in south west under one one banner it makes it easier for us to find them and keep track of their movement. They might have surrendered themselves to the enemy but at least the old king will be glad they are not tarnishing the Confederate States name anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Seems those who are afraid to fight a real war are running their mouths. We aren't stopping anytime soon the fight is always here. The Snake is slippery and silver tongued but hides an evil mind.

Death before Dishonor

these are my views alone and no one elses

DeletedUser8969

Seems those who are afraid to fight a real war are running their mouths. We aren't stopping anytime soon the fight is always here. The Snake is slippery and silver tongued but hides an evil mind.

Death before Dishonor

i'll believe your alliance is ready to fight a real war once i see the number of internals and ghosts your alliance takes under 90% of total conquests.

y'all seem to have trouble taking contested claims.

DeletedUser5061

Death before Dishonor

Seems those who are afraid to fight a real war keep running (full stop) First you ran into CS, now you ran into BK.

You say you aint stopping anytime soon but tell me when was it that you got started? You can come to CK's aid on the forums but looking at your attacking stats of the past week....

315bnv9.png

...it's seems you don't come to their aid in this war against us.

You see if Pyth let in group of our former enemies and after being with us for over a week they still haven't done any killing, they would be kicked because for all we know they are just spies and even if they are not, all they are is a bunch of points make us look bigger than we really are. And everyone knows the bigger they the harder they fall.

DeletedUser10984

Seems those who are afraid to fight a real war keep running (full stop) First you ran into CS, now you ran into BK.

You say you aint stopping anytime soon but tell me when was it that you got started? You can come to CK's aid on the forums but looking at your attacking stats of the past week....

315bnv9.png

...it's seems you don't come to their aid in this war against us.

You see if Pyth let in group of our former enemies and after being with us for over a week they still haven't done any killing, they would be kicked because for all we know they are just spies and even if they are not, all they are is a bunch of points make us look bigger than we really are. And everyone knows the bigger they the harder they fall.
Most of those days are VM because I took the 4th of July weekend off. The rest have been rebuilding from making one of your members quit the world.

And this is what I did to PV before that.
conquest-1.jpg

He was part of Project Venom until I set up an OP that took that city and from which he quit.

Milos21

Phrourach
conquest-1.jpg

He was part of Project Venom until I set up an OP that took that city and from which he quit.

That is just ridiculous. The guy wanted to do more stuff in his garden or something and he did not had time to play two servers. We asked him to activate VM but he did not want because of Tau probably. Once he went inactive, he was kicked out. Even I took one of his cities. Stating that he quit because you had an OP against him is hilarious. You never mentioned that buck70 took two cities from you?

DeletedUser14937

He was too busy organising the "op" to realise the 2 cities being taken from him :p

DeletedUser10984

That is just ridiculous. The guy wanted to do more stuff in his garden or something and he did not had time to play two servers. We asked him to activate VM but he did not want because of Tau probably. Once he went inactive, he was kicked out. Even I took one of his cities. Stating that he quit because you had an OP against him is hilarious. You never mentioned that buck70 took two cities from you?
Funny how people in PV know less about why he left the server than I do. Guess I 'll leave them in the dark eh ;).

The loss of those cities was because their location was no longer in as safe zone (as they were when I went into VM for my 2 week vacation in June) and were therefore to distant from the rest of my cities (which had been on the BK war front). So yeah I lost them but that hasn't slowed me down one bit.

DeletedUser

points gains in the last 7 days
Code:
sacmaster211	+668	0	0	0	0	+409	+338

ABP gains in the last 7 days
Code:
sacmaster211	0	0	0	0	0	0	+178

yeah I lost them but that hasn't slowed me down one bit.
hmmm, i guess...

DeletedUser16444

Ok, just because im blonde and all i need this explained to me. the snakes are pv (olbviously), the old king was OKC, and the evil knights of the south are The New Confederate knights. BUT This is coming from somone from The Snakes, and Snakes are known to Lie and Deceive. Knights are known to tell truth, and to follow the codes of chivalry (bunch of rules that most knights didnt follow).

And since Im blonde (I hope its because of that) I am having trouble with who to believe.

But since sacmaster is in my alliance, and I have in fact seen him in vaca mode a lot recently, I'm going to have to believe the Evil knights in the south.

DeletedUser5061

Most of those days are VM because I took the 4th of July weekend off. The rest have been rebuilding from making one of your members quit the world.

conquest-1.jpg

omg that statement is so unbelievably pathetic and you know it. Runnik was one of your former AIA teammates who moved to CS with you before he joined us and while you had to go crying to BK because we didn't want your noob turtle azz in our alliance, He told you he had deleted his Xi account that's why a turtle like you had enough guts to attack a pv city, The only notification he gave was to me but I was on vacation then, so none of us knew he was inactive tilll after you took his cities.

He quit because he didn't want to spend the summer fighting his friends and former teammates like yourself, being part PV means that was his only option since there is no one else left in that area for us to fight. The fact he quit because he didn't want to fight his freinds says a lot about his character, the fact that you would even claim you farmed someone who considered you a friend just for waht little in-gaqme rep? says a lot about yours.

The fact that CK have 50+ players in o45, we only have 5, and all they have managed to take from us are 18 cities after nearly a month shows what an overated incompetent junk of an alliance they are and here you are expecting us to believe how you a member of that overated incompetent junk of an alliance made one our members quit by farming him? really? ...really?

DeletedUser

The fact that CK have 50+ players in o45, we only have 5, and all they have managed to take from us are 18 cities after nearly a month shows what an overated incompetent junk of an alliance they are

irrelevant.

your strength is in the core. always has been. our strength steadily shifted to the rim. you may only have 5 players with cities in ocean 45 but the majority of your heavy hitters were already on the border of 45.

its not like the ocean lines are a magical line that prevents you from attacking us.

in all honesty you should have already rolled over our core cities by now but you havent.

you know what the saddest part of all of this is?

this pnp is coming from berserxes. someone who im pretty sure said at the beginning of the world that it was pretty pathetic that all of major alliances decided to pact together. he was right, it was pathetic. now with the chance to make this server fun again he ran off and joined project venom at the first sign of trouble.

truth is those loyal to the old confed stayed in confed while the cowards ran. the fact zues had returned is in project venom now is proof enough of that statement. very nice twist you put on it though berserxes. its almost believable ;)

i do wonder sometimes what the story would be if hilop, berserxes, predatore, buck70, and manos had stayed.

hmmm.... probably wouldnt be at war now. maybe it is better you left :p

DeletedUser8969

hm...i haven't enter the fray in ocean o45 yet. are you saying that i should? it might be a change from dreary old o54.

DeletedUser5061

irrelevant.

your strength is in the core. always has been. our strength steadily shifted to the rim. you may only have 5 players with cities in ocean 45 but the majority of your heavy hitters were already on the border of 45.

its not like the ocean lines are a magical line that prevents you from attacking us.

in all honesty you should have already rolled over our core cities by now but you havent.

you know what the saddest part of all of this is?

this pnp is coming from berserxes. someone who im pretty sure said at the beginning of the world that it was pretty pathetic that all of major alliances decided to pact together. he was right, it was pathetic. now with the chance to make this server fun again he ran off and joined project venom at the first sign of trouble.

truth is those loyal to the old confed stayed in confed while the cowards ran. the fact zues had returned is in project venom now is proof enough of that statement. very nice twist you put on it though berserxes. its almost believable ;)

i do wonder sometimes what the story would be if hilop, berserxes, predatore, buck70, and manos had stayed.

hmmm.... probably wouldnt be at war now. maybe it is better you left :p

Don't be silly you know full well as I do, our pact with CS was always more of a NAP than alliance, I said to OKC on day one, our alliance doesn't land another alliance biremes that's give the competition BP, we won't attack nemesis or any other alliance for CS unless we wanted the ocean the allliance was based in, when CS thought they were getting into a war with nemesis OKC never asked us for help, we see this as an alliance vs alliance and would much rather lose a war than be part of some coalition just to defeat a superior alliance.

As stated before, we made the pact with CS because we wanted our players to have an option to merge into a friendly alliance just incase our leadership quits or the alliance imploades early on like most pre made alliances have in the past so they don't have to end up looking pathetic for surrendering themselves to the enemy like you guys did. At the time when the pact was made, CS was NOT considered one of the top alliances, alliance like Cathesis, Shine, Gotcha even BYZANTINE EMPIRE II, Killer Wabbits, Pathos seemed stronger, CS looked like an alliance that had MRA-ed itself through 5th spot and most of the big o45 players were not in it at the time (berserxes,hilop, UwickII) or not visible coz they were playing under new names (manos de piedra,alkpwn), with hindsight it's easy for everyone to say we pacted up with big alliances etc, but we made a pact with what was 5th-6th best alliance at the time and CS made a pact with what most were calling the time were a MRA, had we had known at the time CS would be our main competition on this server we never would have made but once we did make the pact we certainly weren't just gonna break it off just to look all "gangsta" unless they gave us a good reason.

As for the Nemesis we did go to war with them than they offered to stay our ocean til they were ready, we said fine, we will just take care of shine and cathy in the mean time, they forgot to get ready and were caught with their pants down. We would have been in the exact same position we are in now regardless of any pacts so don't you try discredit what my players have achieved on this server by making it like we took the easy way to the top. One look at conquest stats you will see my players worked hard to get to the top, we don't take ghosts and only take inactives when it is absolutely necessary, we pretty much cleared 3 core oceans in 5 months not a single alliance in grepolis has done or is capable of doing that in such short space of time.

berserxes and co are more than capable of talking for themselves but I must say it's mighty hypocritical of you to call them cowards when you surrendered to your enemies and how can you say they are cowards, when they chose to stay in PV knowing full well when a war broke out they would outnumbered 12/1 or 5/1 in cities. I think you are just bitter about the fact the enemy you ditched CS to join is proving to be nothing more than an MRA with one or two good players.

DeletedUser10984

omg that statement is so unbelievably pathetic and you know it. Runnik was one of your former AIA teammates who moved to CS with you before he joined us and while you had to go crying to BK because we didn't want your noob turtle azz in our alliance, He told you he had deleted his Xi account that's why a turtle like you had enough guts to attack a pv city, The only notification he gave was to me but I was on vacation then, so none of us knew he was inactive tilll after you took his cities.

He quit because he didn't want to spend the summer fighting his friends and former teammates like yourself, being part PV means that was his only option since there is no one else left in that area for us to fight. The fact he quit because he didn't want to fight his freinds says a lot about his character, the fact that you would even claim you farmed someone who considered you a friend just for waht little in-gaqme rep? says a lot about yours.

The fact that CK have 50+ players in o45, we only have 5, and all they have managed to take from us are 18 cities after nearly a month shows what an overated incompetent junk of an alliance they are and here you are expecting us to believe how you a member of that overated incompetent junk of an alliance made one our members quit by farming him? really? ...really?
Once again I know more about the situation than you do Daizan. but I won't quote what Runnik said after we made the attacks on him until I have his permission.

PS. I would have declined an invite to PV. I pushed for The AIA to merge to any alliance but PV and I will not join an alliance that carries a player that has not only no respect for the game but also no respect for anything.

DeletedUser14385

During my time in confeds we were provided no targets other than bk down in o46, i managed to jump down and make a 3 city mini core 48 hours south of my zone, i asked several times for members to join me....no takers or even replies to my posts

then when OKC left we got a mail from Richard V saying he was disbanding confeds and we would all join pv, at which point i thought to rage quit so i went solo and started to unleash the fury on gotcha....who were only left to sim build due to weak leadership

in the mean time Manos, hilop, Zues etc did what they were ordered to do by the then LEADER of confeds and joined pv, only to get a pm saying he changed his mind plz come back.....?????.....yeah right, thats gonna happen

then hilop told me how much fun pv looked...actualy having something to do other than running festivals untill we all quit 1 by 1 sounded fun so i joined

and i did say at the start that all the pacts were pathetic but they dont exist now, joining pv gave me more local enemies than ever and i will enjoy eventualy rimming you all

DeletedUser12667

The loss of those cities was because their location was no longer in as safe zone (as they were when I went into VM for my 2 week vacation in June) and were therefore to distant from the rest of my cities (which had been on the BK war front). So yeah I lost them but that hasn't slowed me down one bit.

That is really no reason to let them go. Look at the map, I have 5 cities surrounded by CK way away from support, but I am not gonna just let them go because they are in an unsafe zone. Where is the fun in that? Not saying I will not loose them, but I wont just let them go.

My guess would be we would still be running festivals instead of proc's for culture, and still sending 40 hr cs attacks to bounce because not many joined in helping. Some did but not enough for what was needed.

hm...i haven't enter the fray in ocean o45 yet. are you saying that i should? it might be a change from dreary old o54.

Yup:)