Tang vie frogi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

look at whats being typed i didnt say you own the last cj account i seadand ill put it in caps this time for you so you can find it easyer i sead(THAT YOU HAD A ACCOUNT IN THE OLD CJ) now this isnt its all there in black and wight
Q.do you live in irland
A.yea
Q.so whats a football team got to do with where you live????
A.people from irland support scottish teams fact my sister in law supports man u still dosnt make hur english she classes hurself as brittish ....so your point there is????
Q.where do you get the name gorilla from ive never owned an accout with that name,,but you have and do own an accout called margo FACT again
lastly i wish i had lisnd to mrki and just wiped you out before you got your 1rst invite into port as you didnt have the port mentality you where in there words траћење простора и магарца
and if you didnt wont control of port why did you kick me ??????

DeletedUser

lQ.where do you get the name gorilla from ive never owned an accout with that name,,but you have and do own an accout called margo FACT again

Answer you look like one and yeah margowicz is my second name like I said I am from Eire I do not live there ain't lived there since 16 I am dam proud to be Irish that is why I say I am from Ireland.

lastly i wish i had lisnd to mrki and just wiped you out before you got your 1rst invite into port as you didnt have the port mentality you where in there words траћење простора и магарца
and if you didnt wont control of port why did you kick me ??????

Last time IF i WANTED CONTROL OF PORT WHY DID I ARRANGE A MERGE INTO ILLUMS AND OTHERS WENT TO COV AS FRIENDS THERE BECAUSE I SAID I WAS GOING TO DISSOLVE PORT

Lastly agamem and a couple more said they were watching me not to attack but to as a possible recruit.

Can't talk sense into a gorilla we are going around in circles if you want to talk about other accounts what about yours in cov on a pay and go dongle wish I remembered the name anyway go fight with your shadow again had enough I will go get more sense off my nephew.

To all gamma who ever thinks i am multing get in touch with the name so i can attack it and prove you all wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thing is margo you know if you have a dongo connection and a lan connection you can attack each other that is what is classes as muliti accounting you idiot gezz see you made me call you your sunday name
and as you have stated you fliped up by getting us to start a war with both the alliances that what this whole row is over your over zelast attatude to get everyone fighting everyone god all you need to do is ask the rest of the port players ...as for me having an account in the cov dont talk nonsence
or how bout i say im denny would that make you happy god you realy are a peace of work ...do you honestly think if i had anuther accout i would not attack you man i would never leave you alone ....your the cheet no me
and put your nephew on man we may get on better

DeletedUser

round in circles last thing it was you who saud you had denny wrapped around your little finger

I have better things to do than manage 98+ cities and if i was using my phone you would get cross ip no more need be said i said all i can now i will walk away as you cant talk sense into someone who does not have any sense to start with

DeletedUser

yea you walk away cos everything i have sead is TRUE and you cant handle the truth ..you lie and spouit crap we will see soon enuff
as for denny he was a very good pal in the game and you talking to him and someone else whos name sall remain out of this but he knows i know who he is that right darth if yous hadent spouted you cowardly crap at him we could have had him on board but no your back stabbing with the illumi talked him outa it FACTagain
the truth is realy hurting you and all you can say in your defence is asking gamma to ask you to attack 1 of your other accounts lol pathetic we all know your a cheet and cheet never win
i do have a big suprise for you the illumi and the cov when i return ..i dont care about this game enymore or i would have returned bye now

DeletedUser

1 last this is your attemt at saying i have an account in the cov your first attemt to get the illumi to attack the cov???? sounds like it to me but hay im only a gorrilla

DeletedUser

While I liked that this thread's purpose was being filled and lowering the amount of spam (sort of), you two need to take your argument to private messages. This thread is now closed indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.