Tang vie frogi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

enlighten me what have i made up ????????? everything ive sead you told me or did to me and thats the truth im sick telling you i dont lie..there is no point in lieing as you always trip yourself up so whats the point ?

DeletedUser

I should know from you ooooops TAM66 or srbomasta split personality?

DeletedUser

I should know from you ooooops TAM66 or srbomasta split personality?
hahhaaaaa sebo dusnt exsist enymore and nor dus tam66 in gamma so your point is ???? this from the man with more accounts than grepolis has servers hahhaa and there all still active need i say more
you would make a good grave digger you always digging holes for yourself hahha

DeletedUser

where is margowicz and where on earth is this CJ account when the ONLY account in CJ is bluejay CAN'T talk sense to a gorilla gone again.

LIKE I SAID GIVE THE MODS A TICKET IF YOU HAVE SOME IMAGINARY EVIDENCE!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o i do have the name of the account when i come back ill get it for all to see i have sead it before but seems all them post got deleted bye the mods ....as you know you told me lol
o yea ben just pm me and sead it was your brother is that the brother that died 10 years ago?????? geez you realy are a pice of work margo ...im going to call you margo from now on as frogi was a real nice guy from canada... not a back stabbing lier from irland

DeletedUser

Then I will call you gorilla as you look like one.

Go threw gamma and see now sure plenty of time 2/3 days to do this and what ever account you have in your mind I will attack so you can see for yourself it is NOT on my connection!!!

DeletedUser

Tang, you are such a hypocrite. How could you have come across the claims list on your cities. The post was deleted but you had mentioned how huge as going to take your cities. I think we all remember that post. Seeing as you arne't exactly well loved in the Gamma community, the few possible ways for you to come across that information leaves it to speculation how you got it.

Just a little possible enlightenment for the rest of gamma. Froggy may have changed his ways, but I'm not sure you have :D

DeletedUser

Tang, you are such a hypocrite. How could you have come across the claims list on your cities. The post was deleted but you had mentioned how huge as going to take your cities. I think we all remember that post. Seeing as you arne't exactly well loved in the Gamma community, the few possible ways for you to come across that information leaves it to speculation how you got it.

Just a little possible enlightenment for the rest of gamma. Froggy may have changed his ways, but I'm not sure you have :D
well your a mod if you think im doing enything wrong then you can prov it look and see
i play on alpha and zeta servers with the name tam66 my first ever name that what lets me log in here...you should know all this
as for the list it was given to me buy someone whos name i will not reveal ....
so in your own words if you have the proof prove it ....
but the person who gave me it knows he did and as long as i know that and know he knows that then im happy
so i suggest you use your mod status to find out the truth after all my ip can be traced so thay say
and as for margo changing his way i thout that also when i gave him a 2nd chance and look how he sht on me and the rest in port

DeletedUser

and as for margo changing his way i thout that also when i gave him a 2nd chance and look how he sht on me and the rest in port

Hi gorilla If I s**t on rest of port the day all your crap happened then explain why I said to agamem [4/18/2011 8:22:55 PM] Margowicz: look if it requires me leaving so be it I will leave the game start another world

DeletedUser

Hi gorilla If I s**t on rest of port the day all your crap happened then explain why I said to agamem [4/18/2011 8:22:55 PM] Margowicz: look if it requires me leaving so be it I will leave the game start another world
yet again ill ask you who is agamem and what did he have to do with port ???gezzz i have no idea what you are talking about

DeletedUser

This banter between Frog and Tang is pretty entertaining now that they are keeping it to their own thread. :)

DeletedUser

all this tells me is you where talking to an illumi player before the war about something youve yet to enlighten us on,,unless you where planing to stab port in the back all along...i still fail to see the relevence of a chat you had with someone 2 days before all this sht started >>>
so enlighting us
and yup we have our fair share of junkys like you over here also your point being?

DeletedUser

Tang, it isn't like we were suspicious of your intent beforehand or anything. :rolleyes:

The beautiful thing about thinking multiple steps ahead, is that you catch your opponents off guard. You seem to be one to make decisions for the short term instead of long term ;)

DeletedUser

Tang, it isn't like we were suspicious of your intent beforehand or anything. :rolleyes:

The beautiful thing about thinking multiple steps ahead, is that you catch your opponents off guard. You seem to be one to make decisions for the short term instead of long term ;)
then do something about it then chrss...oo forgot you cant cos guess what?
i havent done enything wrong ...the trubble with drugs chrss is you get paranoied this may explain your suspicious mind

DeletedUser

Yeah chris gorilla is proof of this and gorilla I wanted to control PORT so I told all to merge I also had a plan to do this why on earth wait till you said to go to war I could have made some story up that you were planning it a month two three before this.

Drugs are for mugs that is why you are on them I have never myself done drugs well I smoked cigs they are classed as a drug I don't even drink.

Last thing see what ever account you think I have got on my connection let me know and I will attack now if it was on my connection then it would come up you are unable to share troops with someone on your connection then this will show gamma how much of an idiot you really are mind you we know you are an idiot from long ago.

DeletedUser

Yeah chris gorilla is proof of this and gorilla I wanted to control PORT so I told all to merge I also had a plan to do this why on earth wait till you said to go to war I could have made some story up that you were planning it a month two three before this.

Drugs are for mugs that is why you are on them I have never myself done drugs well I smoked cigs they are classed as a drug I don't even drink.

Last thing see what ever account you think I have got on my connection let me know and I will attack now if it was on my connection then it would come up you are unable to share troops with someone on your connection then this will show gamma how much of an idiot you really are mind you we know you are an idiot from long ago.
margo remember you told me how you multi account and you have admited it also on this link....u see you are the idiot who has a land line connection on your pc and you also use your mobile ...come on now do you realy think we dont know how you do it and your now talking about getting a tablet so you can have yet anuther connection margo ..thes are all your words so before you go calling enyone an idiot look at yourself first
more of your words(im so sorry for all the ive done recently its the anaversary of my brothers death and the drugs dont help and my family dont talk to me )) all your word to me ...yup i cant show proof as it was all sead on the chat ...i fell for your crap and gave you a 2nd chance you realy are what you think i am .....the rest will find out in good time margo as you always slip up FACT

DeletedUser

sure just a couple ago you said it was on my connection make your god dam mind up where is this fantasy account.

If you had the proof you would have put it in when I booted the gorilla yeah I do all this via phone no laptop in my house use sisters when attack I live at 32 she lives at 9 so it ain't to hard if I really did want to multi account lets not forget the link a DVP person gave me for a bot.

gorilla people say all sorts of things about their past and places they live for e.g I said I is am from Ireland yet I support and Italian football team ever wonder about this and you also say you live on the moon mind you with your statements this is HIGHLY likely.

According to you I wanted control of PORT now I have proved this to be wrong you are going down a different road yet more horse you gonna say I own the CJ account left?

Status
Not open for further replies.