Tau times

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the tau times newspaper

I will try to make one every week

bp will be ending soon and when that happens i will put war updates so today we will have a small paper

but for today we have a few interviews from my field reporter curly

read from bottum up please:

first NmE

spartan fury
i know it sounded a little boring, but ya gotta understand im very against public forums. it does us no good and can only draw attention onto us. we dont need all the alliances in the world grouping together to take us on. there was alot more i could have said, but those words are for only alliance members.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:59 PM
thank you
spartan-fury on 4/24/11 at 6:54 PM
working together to grow.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:50 PM
Final Question: In which aspects do you aspire to 'be the best'?
spartan-fury on 4/24/11 at 6:47 PM
to be the best.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:41 PM
Fourth Question Do you have any goals for the future for your alliance?
spartan-fury on 4/24/11 at 6:13 PM
i will do my best to help make us strong.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:05 PM
Third Question Do you see your alliance making it to endgame?
TK was the original founder. i was co-leading with him originally. with him stepping down, i felt i had to assume founder.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 5:30 PM
Second question: What in your opinion qualifies you to be a founder?
spartan-fury on 4/24/11 at 5:12 PM
when my good friend tommy knight suffered the loss of his wife and decided to step out of grepo. i decided to take control of his last wishes. most of the members were brought in by me and i couldnt turn my back on them with the loss of TK. i feel it was a sort of tribute to him to continue on and make sure that it all came together.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 3:35 PM
Hello, I am doing the interviews with for the tau newspaper on the external forum. I am interviewing the top 3 alliance leaders and I would appreciate it if you could reply.

First question: What inspired you to start your alliance?

olympus almighty
once more bottum up plz
If someone attacks a member we attack but when I say I don't take unnecessary risks unless I know I can win in the end it won't restrict me from a lot of wars because most alliances are smaller than mine.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:41 PM
Final Question When you say 'I don't take unnecessary risks unless I know I can win in the end' will that not restrict you from a lot of wars?
firing on 4/24/11 at 6:11 PM
Of course but I would not like to share them at this time.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:10 PM
Fourth Question Do you have any goals for the future for your alliance?
firing on 4/24/11 at 6:06 PM
Yes we are extremely active and have good leaders.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:05 PM
Third Question Do you see your alliance making it to endgame?
firing on 4/24/11 at 5:31 PM
I'm a good leader, I don't take unnecessary risks unless I know I can win in the end and I have had plenty of experience.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 5:30 PM
Second question: What in your opinion qualifies you to be a founder?
firing on 4/24/11 at 5:11 PM
I like leading I know if I start one fast enough I can get a good rank.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 3:35 PM
Hello, I am doing the interviews with for the tau newspaper on the external forum. I am interviewing the top 3 alliance leaders and I would appreciate it if you could reply.

once more buttom up knights of the crusade

bearz31 on 4/24/11 at 7:13 PM
No I mean if we are in war even if we lose the war. I want us to still be together on this world and others.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 7:12 PM
When you say 'I want us to stick together even if we fall' does that mean you will join your alliance members in a new alliance if you decide leading is too hard?
bearz31 on 4/24/11 at 7:10 PM
Yes I got plenty of goals
-first point average needs to get up trying to increase everyone over 350-400.
-I want most players active
-Battle Points I want to be a leader in those.
-I want us to stick together even if we fall.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 7:08 PM
Do you have any goals for the future for your alliance?
bearz31 on 4/24/11 at 7:01 PM
There is that possibility I guess Battle Points will decide.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:58 PM
Do you see your alliance making it to endgame?
bearz31 on 4/24/11 at 6:56 PM
Well you know this is probably my third alliance. I believe everyone starts off somewhere so I thought now. I am not an elite founder but I know I have what it takes to run an successful alliance.
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 6:50 PM
What in your opinion qualifies you to be a founder?
bearz31 on 4/24/11 at 6:48 PM
Well I used to be in an alliance and had no major job. I wanted to be someone, something. I wanted to be known. e until
curly123 on 4/24/11 at 3:33 PM

I would like to give a shout out to mind destruction on his intresting achievment thread

Thanks for reading next weeks will be bigger and better i promise

DeletedUser345

Terrible, sorry there is no other word for it the whole thing was interviews which weren't even done by you, there was articles, no pictures nothing to make it entertaining at all. What you did was poorly formatted and had terrible grammar you didn't even do the curtesy of rearranging the interviews. You didn't comment on anything there was no flair, no fire and it was utterly boring! That was for me the worst paper I have ever read, my advice is get back ingame and do something there as your failing internally and externally...

I may just do my own special paper as a one of to show you how they are done.

DeletedUser

yeah it was really bad, the interviews were horrible. What made them worse is the fact that i could barely read them.

DeletedUser

Yea, I want to see all of ya do a paper seeing as how he has already put it, its the first week, not much happening right now. He put some effort into it, and till ya do a better one, he done better then ya....

DeletedUser

well i just looked at my rep and yeah you guys can countinue this i drop out