Pnp TCL - Expendable - The End of an Era

DeletedUser

On behalf of Rampant Rabbits, I would like to salute and say farewell to our esteemed opponent TCL of Expendables. The war between our alliances has been most fun. Lots of great battles, snipes, city takes, player losses and more.

TCL, you are truly an amazing and gifted master of the English language and we have all thoroughly enjoyed reading multi page mails from you on a daily basis. You will be missed.

For those of you who missed TCL's farewell message to Thebes, here is a brief excerpt:

I will part with this though, I have gained some sense of what you plans are for me and so you dont get the satisfaction of carrying them out, i have taken my own course of action, so enjoy the attacks and id especially like to say to hoppy enjoy the 3000 spies ive sent to your cities id love to see your face when you see the reports dropping in but alas, i have now found better use for my time than to remain in a game where honor and morals have been abandonded

Kind Regards

tcl2301

The Enemy You Never Broke and The Enemy You Never Took A City From

Indeed TCL, indeed. No enemy who ghosts at the sight of incoming CS is really "broken". You have made a most valiant and honorable departure from this server and we salute you again.

Best Wishes from all of us at Rampant Rabbits.

~Roo

DeletedUser43011

Such a shame TCL I was hoping for more 2 page essays from yourself

DeletedUser

Personally, i thought the "To Hoppyroo the conquering hero I salute you" paragraph was the more interesting excerpt ;o)

DeletedUser

Personally, i thought the "To Hoppyroo the conquering hero I salute you" paragraph was the more interesting excerpt ;o)

Indeed. His whole novel was an amazing piece of work. His ability to shift blame to every single person around him except himself is remarkable.

I actually felt bad for his team during parts of the war. It was obvious that TCL is incapable of clicking the attack or support button to help his own friends ( which he places so much emphasis on in writing ).

johnd8879 on 2014-01-28 at 15:02
I gotta say I am a bit frustrated at this point. I cannot be a one man team and I am getting next to nothing for support even when everyone knows what you guys are doing to me. I gotta do some thinking here.

Sorry John. It was nothing personal. Good luck to you where ever you go from here.