TD denounced and conspired against by closest allies, OL

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
so you'd rather no one win then enemies win? whatever then.

I'm not going to comment on this anymore, except for one final point:
most of our leaders left the server because the players that left us to join Apoc really killed the fun in it for several us. we wanted to play together, and the fact that a some left our alliance of friends in order to go after a crown that may or may not even have a chance to be awarded to anyone. the reason they left had absolutely nothing at all to do with the Drifters.

How many people post on the externals? Roughly 2-3 from each alliance. For each of those, I will be extremely generous and say that maybe 5 more look but don't post. The idea that our posts here have brought down the server, or that Sir Cod is the main culprit behind people leaving, is sheer lunacy and paranoia when confronted with such facts as the unbelievably imbalanced city gain/loss ratio between Apoc and TD.

I can't buy into the argument that three people leaving (well, four, including frogstomp) could cause the rest to be so unhappy that they would quit. No offense to my new teammates, but it's only four people, important as they may be. Surely forcing them to stay and having them be unhappy would cause some unhappiness in its own right, would it not?

As for the rest of OL, you know, we have never borne you any ill feelings other than two situations. I can't know what you were told and what you weren't (my understanding is that there were many things you were not told about--for example, did you know Apoc observed a ceasefire for 72 hours between January 27th and 30th to allow you to deal with your internal issues?), but our two main issues were the support you sent Zombol during his refugee period and the support you sent TD during the time we were pacted in December. And we know who was behind all of that and did nothing to remedy the situation. I'm also not sure how it was presented to you, but it was OL who cancelled our pact and declared war on us, not the other way round, in case that's what you were told.

DeletedUser

I'll hold my hands up to the Zombol affair Arch, my mistake on a lot of levels. it was a proper confused period in OL , indicative of the pressure that fell on a few players, and i made several mistakes with the refugee rule- although the exchanges that followed on the shared tab in its aftermath were extreme to say the least and it was not the way i would of handled it 'the whole pan are the new zt thing ....cringe. i suppose we looked at getting slack off you as allies and you saw it as getting reward for your members efforts i get both sides, but it was 100% my call.

Shortly after this i kicked cichol in that bizarre incident - 100% my call too, so i made some right some wrong i guess

As for the other issue its what we all in the leadership fell out over at xmas and i was strongly opposed to it, until it became clear we either towed the line or left. then i had to reevaluate my whole belief structure in were we were going and what we really stood for, froggy actually left when his MM were taken away for voicing an opinion on the forum, mine were takes away for voicing an opinion contrary to one leaders via MM..it was a matter thats still sore today..

I would like to add that this whole 'the externals have ruined the server' is absolute nonsense i have said exactly the same as you several times before Arch..how can the externals ruin a server of 700 odd members when there are only 10 that ever use them ..nonsense . IMO the server was pretty dull before the PnP got started up again, if anything it breathed new life into a lot of sails.. but i guess you only enjoy PnP if your on the winning side or thats what i take from the last few months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even if Dawnas explanation was true, it's a bit unfair to blame Jam and co for so many OL players leaving, their game enjoyment is no less important. It's not the reason I was given either, that was a rift between TD/OL over merger talks, which does fits the timeline better, no?

It's pretty clear from the Archileaks revelations that things had dramatically soured between them. Apparently, (at the same time) Taco even left his TD 'allies' on Sinope over it for a while, coincidence? It's just easier for them not to admit that as the reason.

IMO the server was pretty dull before the PnP got started up again, if anything it breathed new life into a lot of sails.. but i guess you only enjoy PnP if your on the winning side or thats what i take from the last few months.

The externals for Herm would be dead without PnP. You sum it up pretty well, they are just sore losers. They had no problem dishing it out when they were under the cover of the coalition.

DeletedUser21374

I haven't played in a lot of worlds (this is 2nd full time world) but the PnP of Herm is totally on another level. Credit to you people for making my 20 min in-between-farming wait fun. I am quite ignorant and quiet in the game so the external is my only source of news of what is going on with the world. It is a shame that there are less participants now than 4 months ago but I am sure the main reason is not PnP.

PS: Where is the newsletter? Reporter quit?

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
There has been a new one rumoured to be in the works.

Sir Cod the Honest said:
They had no problem dishing it out when they were under the cover of the coalition.

Indeed, and remember GGN's pride in having a spy in ZT's council (later retracted by Mr. Backpedal as only a regular member)? Remember that Killer8791 was also an agitator and an informant? Now that the shoe is on the other foot, we have this from TD:

To the spy among us please know that people like you are a part of the reason this world could die and all you would be victorious in is being a traitor because people like you could never be a part of a team nor understand the concept of what it truly is.

DeletedUser

I haven't played in a lot of worlds (this is 2nd full time world) but the PnP of Herm is totally on another level. Credit to you people for making my 20 min in-between-farming wait fun. I am quite ignorant and quiet in the game so the external is my only source of news of what is going on with the world. It is a shame that there are less participants now than 4 months ago but I am sure the main reason is not PnP.

PS: Where is the newsletter? Reporter quit?

the newspaper editor committed suicide due to the externals ruining RL for him/her ..the constant daily PNP got too much , they quit the externals, then quit grep, then quit theirr job and finally after reading ' ZT server Destroyers" he /she fed them selves feet first into a wood chipper ..PNP ruins lives people!:p

DeletedUser48096

There is so much I could address here, But I shall address three points, and then draw up a conclusion..

remember GGN's pride in having a spy in ZT's council (later retracted by Mr. Backpedal as only a regular member)?

Citation of my retaction please?.... At that time we did have more than one spy in ZT at that time Archi as I told everyone on here at that time. That wasnt a lie on my part, One of those spies was a regular member.......

To the spy among us please know that people like you are a part of the reason this world could die and all you would be victorious in is being a traitor because people like you could never be a part of a team nor understand the concept of what it truly is.

When was this posted and by whom? I dont recall reading this from anyone in TD.. Its true and as I told you before they knew what they were getting themselves into before doing it. So they knew what to expect if rumbled.

TD would fluff this off as PnP if we said any of it (and are still attempting to do so), but keep in mind that this was all said and done by TD's closest ally, who appears to have gotten so frustrated that he and many of his troupe have all but left the server, which is extremely unfortunate.

Of course we will "fluff this off as PnP".. Firstly because this was posted by Pete a couple of weeks ago before Jamo, Kirky and Tartan jumped and is now old news to all but Apoc, but it also tells us that one of them fed this to you..... Secondly the fact that you have posted it all here shows that your entire intention was simply to seek a reaction firstly and secondly for PnP purposes. So yes we will call it PnP, and also the issues discussed and brought up by Taco have since been addressed. It is as I noted, Old news to all but Apoc.

I have already demonstrated your dishonesty numerous times Archi, All someone need do is read back through my comments and see that when I make statements I support them with justification as to why Iam making them. Yourself and Sir SWI, Simply assert and assert.. You are in my honest oppinion no better than trolls..

So I shall tell you what I told Choppe...... er.. I mean Jamo... You know your being dishonest, You know you are lying.. But that said TD is slowly withdrawing our presence from these externals, and the reason?........

troll.jpg

So yes feel free to post your pointless rubbish, But note that it is going to go ignored by my fellow members of TD..

Good Day,
GGN

DeletedUser

if your trying to save the server why is it every time i go for a ghost or inactive to stop the server going down in points on islands with a TD player i'm getting sniped? you can't even conquest all your own ghosts and in actives..so glad i gave td all my Ls/alu city's :rolleyes:

i can be just as petty to y'know but that ain't going to help anyone now is it?
send me a list of city's I'm allowed to take..the thing i don't get is the ghosts -you don't even get bp for that and your not CQ'ing them your selves.

DeletedUser

Originally posted By Generic Greek Name . Firstly because this was posted by Pete a couple of weeks ago before Jamo, Kirky and Tartan jumped and is now old news to all but Apoc, but it also tells us that one of them fed this to you.....

Everyone always forgets me. I'm getting a little insulted. :D

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Citation of my retaction please?.... At that time we did have more than one spy in ZT at that time Archi as I told everyone on here at that time. That wasnt a lie on my part, One of those spies was a regular member.......[/spoiler]

Sure, GGN, I've got it right here:

Yes Archi, But as I told Sir Cod in a PM, We didnt have a spy in the ZT council. All we did as I said multiple times was the same thing Jonny and ZT tried to pull on us. That being try and create the impression that we did.. Like I said multiple times on here, Turn abouts fair play.

It can be found on page 16 of the "Zero Tolerance server destroyers" thread.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54435-Zero-Tolerance-Server-Destroyers/page16

Really, you are getting quite sloppy with your backpedaling, and here you were on the verge of impressing the IOC enough that they were going to include it in the next summer Olympics. Unfortunately it appears you will have to settle for the Golden Poop.

When was this posted and by whom? I dont recall reading this from anyone in TD.. Its true and as I told you before they knew what they were getting themselves into before doing it. So they knew what to expect if rumbled.

Surely Michael will be disappointed to know that you are not reading his posts all the way to the end. I suggest you have a look at your survey on server population.

Of course we will "fluff this off as PnP".. Firstly because this was posted by Pete a couple of weeks ago before Jamo, Kirky and Tartan jumped and is now old news to all but Apoc

Admittedly, ArchiLeaks did sit on this for a while before posting, but that does not mean we did not know about it.

Secondly the fact that you have posted it all here shows that your entire intention was simply to seek a reaction firstly and secondly for PnP purposes. So yes we will call it PnP

What I meant was that if we made the same accusations against you, that you would dismiss them as lies and hyperbole. If we had plotted against you as Taco did in an attempt to poach your players while we were allies, we would not hear the end of that either. In any case, the allegations of suckitude do mean a lot more when they come from your closest friends, so I applaud Taco for his honest and accurate assessment of your alliance.

, and also the issues discussed and brought up by Taco have since been addressed.

No, not really. OL is leaving the building, there's no new alliance featuring your best and brightest, and TD is still full of simmers and people who "don't really understand the game at all."

But that said TD is slowly withdrawing our presence from these externals, and the reason?........

Because facing the truth makes you uncomfortable and it's easier to be within the shell of grandiloquent self-delusion that is TD.

So yes feel free to post your pointless rubbish, But note that it is going to go ignored by my fellow members of TD..

I know, GGN, we have heard that many times. :D

DeletedUser48096

Lol. I bet if I was to run down a list of players in TUS you would still say no to each of them, Even if I give the correct one... So I'll just stop there.. We know ch0pper was an account thats been inactive for a while. It was active on a world that finished a while ago, and nothing since and now suddenly he is back in time to play on Sinope. Its not conclusive, But it did raise an eyebrow.

Perhaps Jonny might want to chime in here and confirm this but Killer was once a member of the ZT council........ Just Sayin... Also what I told Sir Cod at that time was as truthful as some of the stuff that both he and you have written on here.. See I don't claim to be an angel or to be dropping Golden turds, But Iam not deliberatly misrepresenting either.

Iam not going to speak for Peter, All I know is that most of the issues raised by him have now been smoothed out. Losing those members (Tartan, Kirky, Jamo, oh and Froggy too..) was a major loss to them. I wasnt involved in any of the discussions (As Jamo will confirm) so I can't comment on what happened between Peter and TD as I don't know. But all I know is that we wanted OL to merge into us, While OL wanted to form a new alliance and we all join that. That was the stumbling block. Unfortunatly those guys leaving galvanized the players into sticking together, Then as I was told a merge fell off the table. Fact is we didnt push them into any decision that Iam aware of, Jamo might disagree there but as far as I know we let OL do their own thing most times because we respected our allies and didnt scheme against them. We clearly aren't on bad terms with OL since the majority of their players are playing with us on Sinope.. Peter included..

I do know that Peter is sick of the PnP from Apoc and agrees that retiring from this mess that you have created here on the externals is the best way forward for this world and I agree. Hence why today will be my final visit to these forums..

DeletedUser

Hence why today will be my final visit to these forums..

Friends (TV series) analogy here: The forum is Ross and you GGN are Rachel. You've broken up with the forum so many times but you always come back.

I'm sure there's a joke about a bad rash in there.

DeletedUser

Lol. I bet if I was to run down a list of players in TUS you would still say no to each of them, Even if I give the correct one... So I'll just stop there.. We know ch0pper was an account thats been inactive for a while. It was active on a world that finished a while ago, and nothing since and now suddenly he is back in time to play on Sinope. Its not conclusive, But it did raise an eyebrow.

Lots of accounts in en81 especially TUS have been inactive for a while..we waited 6 months for the server to open, it was the only reason i joined Herm -Grep addiction. I suppose you could keep going down and up the TUS list and your right i would say no to all of them. But mainly cos I'm not there anymore. :)..or am i?

DeletedUser

I can confirm that Killer was on the council for about a week. He then had one of his strops because we wouldn't run the alliance the way he wanted and then he wasn't on the council any more. I can also confirm that i'm glad he is your problem now.

Has he started writing his essays telling everyone just how loyal he is to TD yet. My god what a bore.

DeletedUser

TD leadership: 14 attacks is too many to defend against!?

NEWS FLASH: TD Unable to defend city as it has 14 attacks inbound.

Generic Greek Name AKA Mr backpedal said:
Is it really suprising that he [Recion] would lose a city or two when in his own words

"This city has 14 inc attacks atm"..

Forsaken? I think not......

Jog on Sir Assclown, Your act is getting tiresome..

Is there an official cut off point where TD stop supporting their players? How many attacks is too many? *chuckle*

TD = The dilettantes...

*Information brought to you by fledgling journalist & hopeful intern for the JAMO TIMES

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH: TD Unable to defend city as it has 14 attacks inbound.

Is there an official cut off point where TD stop supporting their players? How many attacks is too many? *chuckle*

TD = The dilettantes...

*Information brought to you by fledgling journalist & hopeful intern for the JAMO TIMES

One must maintain the Jamo times neutrality in all matters...however..

I will make this comment regarding attacks on any alliance -(excluding apoca who i never attacked or witnessed any attacks from really, except 1 against me from CRa300)

Only a few players in Herm have really got their heads around revolt and what it really means, now i don't know the particulars of this series of attacks but a few things are clear to me.

1. few players dodge -the are either inactive or low activity or don't understand the game
2. everyone is scared of revolt , the notable exception in my experience are some OL players (as it was drilled into them not to fear it) and most notably Principe salvatore of ZT who i rate as one of the best players in Herm. Revolt means nothing not a thing.
3. when you play revolt you don't really learn how to defend properly IMO, everyone should start by playing conquest..it is a snipe school.
4. No one defends from the harbour ..and i mean no one. I have walls zeroed on every city i didn't just inherit as i do all my defnse from the harbour, what use is a wall if your dodging anyway, none it will be wiped by cats so move out your Reems (currently i can get just under 400 per city) when attacks are incoming and recall them for the cs snipe.

Now folk are going to say yep but what about multiple revolts and closely timed attacks etc..well the same principles apply and thats what an alliance is for..once you have a load of localised city's with reem defence you can get players to land for some revolts dodge your own units or stack the harbour - mainly as all the op's in Herm revolve around targeting one player to breaking point -it's a simple tactic used by (what was 'US') in OL and everyone else seems to of adopted it.

remember DLU are great you build a wall and thats fantastic with your tower..but you can only then LTS to defend meaning you can't dodge attacks, eventually that wall will go anyway, moreover you need to waste pop building trans to ferry the deckers around..the harbour has no wall to lose and i am yet to see the cs package that can sink 380 Reems..

moreover it is quicker to build a Bri than an Ls so replacing losses is easier for you than the attacker..i know the anti timer in herm is a pain but once a cs is ID'd and you have support incoming to meet it wait til 5 mins before it lands send out your defence and hit return at 2.28..sniped. simples.

here endeth the lesson.