TD leadership = Total Detritus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As the title suggests, I fear there is an element of debris inside TD leadership. Despite being in the midst of victory and hailed by their virtual grep rivals with humbled congratulations, they insist on perpetuating their lies with now vestigial PnP. Do they really seek an expedient crown with such a rapacious demeanor? I lament that I can't properly address it due to VM.

From their past treacheries against those they called allies, to getting numerous players banned mid op against their WW islands, thus preventing many attacks from being sent where the result balanced on a few grains of rice - or their attempts to recruit our WW Island players with lies (a tactic which I allegedly copied in a more inventive fashion) - we accept all this is all part of their ultimately effective war game strategy and gracefully acknowledge their eventual success during endgame, despite prior performance.

The loveable Codfish only demands that you prove him wrong, a notion posed in all obvious humility.

hippie_fish.jpg

P.S. Grep is awesome - fun server. @jamo - still upset you stole so much of my infamy, you were only here for half the time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
How could anyone ever prove the disillusioned and more than slighty narotic Cod fish wrong? your narosis makes it improbable that you would ever comprehend the truth anyway.

DeletedUser

Lol, did you mean to call me delusionary? That would explain these mystery words: "narotic" and "narosis".

The loveable Codfish notes the bile belched forth from the the detritus of TD continues on another thread... such a shame.

DeletedUser49162

Hardly meant to call you delusionary because we all fall under that category to even play this game....probably

DeletedUser49162

For that comment I got this
Lol another TD doing the dance DUHDUHDUHUDUHDUDH DO THE DANCE ~ GGN
so Sir Cod is no longer the only target of a person negatively repping people. The person obviouslly thinks they have a sense of humour. Thy have almost as much humour as a donkeys ar** which is to say none. I know you are reading this so what does it feel like to be a person who is bitter to be losing the world and have the mentality of a 6 year old child having a sulk?? Just curious since the rest of us here are at least relatively mature

The GM

Phrourach
For that comment I got this
Lol another TD doing the dance DUHDUHDUHUDUHDUDH DO THE DANCE ~ GGN
so Sir Cod is no longer the only target of a person negatively repping people. The person obviouslly thinks they have a sense of humour. Thy have almost as much humour as a donkeys ar** which is to say none. I know you are reading this so what does it feel like to be a person who is bitter to be losing the world and have the mentality of a 6 year old child having a sulk?? Just curious since the rest of us here are at least relatively mature

Sums up Apoc completely!

DeletedUser48096

As the title suggests, I fear there is an element of debris inside TD leadership. Despite being in the midst of victory and hailed by their virtual grep rivals with humbled congratulations, they insist on perpetuating their lies with now vestigial PnP. Do they really seek an expedient crown with such a rapacious demeanor? I lament that I can't properly address it due to VM.

Blah, Blah, Blah.... The ususal Sir Cod retoric of empty claims wrapped up in big words to disguise thier normal lack of foundation I see.. You can put the thesaurus back on the self Sir Cod as nobody is convinced..

From their past treacheries against those they called allies,

Who did we actually betray? Apart from talk that never actually transpired.. Nobody, On the other hand both Pan and TE managed to betray their allies in OL and TD...

to getting numerous players banned.

Who did we get banned? This is also something Apoc never did........ Oh Wait...

or their attempts to recruit our WW Island players with lies

And we all know that you have clearly never messaged our WW players and never told them li........ Sorry even I can't bring myself down to this level of sarcasm. Considering we have copies of those fake messages you pedelled with you sloppy fin prints all over them clearly Apoc are guilty of the this.

The loveable Codfish only demands that you prove him wrong, a notion posed in all obvious humility.

Clearly you arent familiar with the "burden of proof" as proving innocence isnt a requirement of a court. In the eyes of the legal system the defendant is "innocent until proven guilty" so guilt must be proven not innocence

Only Guilt needs to be proven, As is the method in courts. If guilt is failed to be proven the defendant is innocent by default. That said I think we have more than proven your guilt when it comes to distribution of faked coms, Not to mention Pan and TE's distrust of TD starting because of their own paranoia and their desperate clawing for dirt ever since.

Now to address this person signing coms with my name.

Now I know who you are, The reason I know you are is because you and I were online at the same time as you (Because you werent smart enough to turn on invisible mode) and then moments later you left me feedback on a comment that you for some dumb reason signed with "~ GGN". Yep I know who you are and Iam actually not suprised either considering your previous wrap sheet. So I shall say this, Slander and deformation of character is illegal in most (Civilized) countries in the western world and I doubt the forum mods would view this kind of action favorably if I wished to present it to them. So I shall ask that you stand up and admit your actions... Or else.. ;)

DeletedUser48096

Sir Cod, Your sloppy fins were all over this because even if you didnt fake them, You are the one who sent them to TD players.

could it not be more likely that it was intended as a piece of satire!? Poking fun at TDs perceived tactics, rather than emulating those tactics... after all, the loveable codfish (and his grubby fins) are "a glorious beacon of light".

Perceived tactics? Satire? Hardly.. If this was intended to be satirical then why send them to players that offer a massive strategic advantage to Apoc?.. Sorry SC but this wasnt Satrical, It was calculated. Now we would never stoop to the low of faking coms like that for PnP purposes Sir Cod. Yourself and whoever faked them are dirty players willing to stoop to any low in order decieve the opposition and Iam glad I was able to expose their deception. Secondly your attempts to dodge the issue by refering to it as a perception of TDs tactics demonstrates your willingness to lie in their futile attempts to destroy TDs wonders.

Iam however curious how you will justifiy calling this TDs perceived tactics and your refusal to emulate our tactics? In principle that seems like a bit of a conflict of intrests, As you perceive this as our tactics, But yet refuse to emulate them.. But do so anyway? You are asking me to make a lot of assumptions about Apocs intentions, Which Iam unwilling to do considing Apocs and your history with PnP. It does on the face of things seem more likely that this was a desperate attempt to trick players into believing that these coms were genuine, Otherwise who ever faked them wouldnt have gone to such (Failed) lengths to try and appear as if they were Eff and Kingbeef. As a result I see no reason to believe that this was satire or an emulation or even a perception of our tactics. Your attempts to argue your way out of a paper bag are laughable to me.

I won't address your other points, in the hope you are able to take a more elegant approach to building 4 sandcastles before any other.

Considering you made the points and I called you out on them, They are clearly positions and claims you unwilling to defend as they expose Apocs hypocracy.

DeletedUser

Iam however curious how you will justifiy calling this TDs perceived tactics and your refusal to emulate our tactics?

Sure, TD unquestionably tried to recruit our players (incl. WW Islands players) during the WW period with PnP. You are also notorious for faking a conversation with yourself... I mean a "friend" to get a spy into ZT.

I fail to see how a possible satirical parody of TDs actions makes us look like "dirty players" - that's a mirror you're looking into. Consider, you noted the messages couldn't be assumed genuine due to the multiple copies with identical timestamps, therefore, you didn't need to prove they were fakes...

;)

DeletedUser48096

You are also notorious for faking a conversation with yourself... I mean a "friend" to get a spy into ZT.

I have acknowledged the conversation was staged, But faked? That is a massive leap on your part Sir Cod and I would demand evidence for said claim.. Apocs intention with those coms was to trick and deceive players into leaving. We have not resorted to the same tricks of completely faking coms from scratch like you have. and that is further represented in the messages sent to the players.

I fail to see how a satirical parody of TDs actions makes us look like "dirty players" - that's a mirror you're looking into. Consider, you noted the messages couldn't be assumed genuine due to the multiple copies with identical timestamps, therefore, you didn't need to prove they were fakes...

I noted that the timestamps and multiple copies were most likely as a result of lazyness of the faker, rather than an intended satirical purpose. It appears to me as if you are now the one back-pedalling.

I fail to see how you can justify calling this a "satirical parody"? I wonder this because below is a copy of the message sent to players.

Hi there [Players Name],

I know you've probably been told a lot of bad stuff about me and I won't waste time trying to convince you it's mainly lies.

I'm reaching out to you as one of your alliance members isn't happy and he's been sharing a few things with us. He's sent us the below message thread, it's broken into three screenshots (to hide our spy's name).

Sadly, it looks like your teammates are ready to betray you. They even admit they have little evidence but they are willing to send you to the rim anyway. Unfortunately this is not the first time we have seen TD turn on their own members due to unfounded suspicions. Ask Madamesi91 (or Jonny the B).

We don't normally offer this kind of thing, however, under the circumstances we're willing to give you a place in Apocalypse-ZeroTolerance. If you want us to support your WW Island cities, just say the word. I suggest you ask us in advance of leaving or confronting them due to our supports travel time.

I don't know what you will do now. We/I realize this puts you in a difficult situation and the choice is entirely yours, but I'd recommend not to leave it too late, otherwise you might not have a hand left to play.

Good luck,
Regards,
-- Sir Codfish --

Here are the three screen shots, as always, read from the bottom to the top:

====

Kindly explain what about this satirical as it is clear your intention is to deceive rather than be satirical.

DeletedUser48377

Sure, TD unquestionably tried to recruit our players (incl. WW Islands players) during the WW period with PnP.

;)

No different to a number of apoc-zt players were doing themselves, I had multiple inites from certain apoc-zt players, all of which I turned down, for obvious reasons, being on 2 wonder islands, and TD winning, which was inevitable, the organisation skills are what let TD win. and watched apoc humiliate themselves, which was quite entertaining

DeletedUser

and TD winning, which was inevitable

I'd hardly say your numerical advantage which neared 2:1 meant a win from TD was inevitable. Hard work from available ApocZT leaders and your setbacks actually made the race very close (despite our own setbacks). It does highlight the flawed set up of servers with such big alliance caps, or perhaps our folly for not also becoming an MRA :p

P.S. I'll need to start a new thread for my newspaper, I've been scared off the other one... at least it means I won't crave chocolate in the near future :D

DeletedUser46851

I'm still trying to find out what detritus means :(

And Cod, having more members than the othmers does not make them a MRA. Was TD a MRA? Oh ABSOLUTELY!! one of my biggest complaints. I "closed" recruitment 6 months ago and had vigorous standards for the ones that were already in. Got out-voted and we kept taking in more and more non contributing players. We're at 40-50% activity level, 20-25% if we go off the forums

DeletedUser48096

Iam going to disagree with you SC. The numerical advantage helped, But in my opinion it was Apocs arrogance in not pushing on with WWs following the defection of AK that resulted in Apocs losses.

The fact we were able to lose Five wonders and still come back and build two before Apoc speaks volumes about Apocs failure to properly organize WWs.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Iam going to disagree with you SC. The numerical advantage helped, But in my opinion it was Apocs arrogance in not pushing on with WWs following the defection of AK that resulted in Apocs losses.

The fact we were able to lose Five wonders and still come back and build two before Apoc speaks volumes about Apocs failure to properly organize WWs.

Pretty sure I have gone through some of this before, but anyway....

The Temple: you temporarily lost control of this which knocked it down a level. This gave us a chance to build it up but your ability to send resources and use favour was much higher than ours. I don't think you actually started building the final level before we did, but you were a few hours ahead by the end of it...because of favour. I believe we had this at level 9 when you took the city on our Lighthouse island and we attempted taking the city there. I remember the resources not appearing to add up as quickly for a day or so there, so people may have been distracted or used some for rebuilding--I can't know.

The Tomb: we started this last since we had been trying to focus our efforts on the others. Even though we were a few levels ahead (level 4?), you were once again able to speed ahead. This too was very close, though not as close as the other. As you can see by looking at the island, this was the last to be set up.

As I've also said, due to The Expendables, we had to rearrange our WWI plans. Do you think we ever would have chosen islands in o54 if we had not needed to? We had three very nice islands that were quite far from that ocean. And think about how many resources/favour we lost from that. As for ZT, due to people being in VM, their WWI's were not able to be transferred once they joined. And because Gondriga did what he did, many ZT postponed coming over for quite some time (some still haven't), meaning we mostly did not have access to their resources (a few sent to our warehouses, but that was awkward and didn't amount to an enormous amount overall) and had no access to their favour. On top of all that, WW era began a little sooner than we anticipated, which is at least partly what led Gond to do what he did, and it also led to a scramble to getting things done the day it did begin. OMoG helped us a bit at one point but they did not want to merge.

Anyway, I don't want that to come across as a bunch of excuses, although I'm sure everyone is going to interpret it that way. Not much I can do about that. I just want to say that there is more to the story than our "arrogance in not pushing on."

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

The Tomb: we started this last since we had been trying to focus our efforts on the others. Even though we were a few levels ahead (level 4?), you were once again able to speed ahead. This too was very close, though not as close as the other. As you can see by looking at the island, this was the last to be set up.

This sums up why Apoc were unorganized, You had the advantage on us and failed to notice that we were building this until it was too late and you were behind. As a couple of Apoc members have said to me previously Apoc had no real plan in place for themselves and their efforts were more concerned with stopping us rather than doing anything for themselves. This sums it up Arch.

You had a a major advantage over us because the Tomb was one of the wonders we were forced to start from scratch and as we observed it was a wonder that Apoc weren't focusing on so this was why we went for it.. But the difference is you noticed and addressed it too late to stop us. Truth is Apoc werent prepared for the start of WWs and didnt have islands ready to go like we did. That was the reason we where able to go, Not just through weight of numbers but because we had islands ready and a secure core.

I call it arrogance, But the fact is following AKs defection and before we started pulling down wonders I know more than one Apoc council arrogantly asserted that we were dead and buried because of AKs defection. I even called you out on a quote of yours from this time which you have since gracefully retracted. Like I said Arch at this time Apoc Council didnt even consider that we might have had something up our sleeves let alone something that would turn the game in our favor. The fact that Apoc was unable to win following AKs defection speaks volumes about Apoc's dis-organization when it comes to WWs in my opinion.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
This sums up why Apoc were unorganized, You had the advantage on us and failed to notice that we were building this until it was too late and you were behind.

You think we didn't notice you were building it? Are you kidding? Of course we saw you were building it.

Have a look at its location, my guess is that it was taking too long for the resources to get there from most of the alliance.

Truth is Apoc werent prepared for the start of WWs and didnt have islands ready to go like we did. That was the reason we where able to go, Not just through weight of numbers but because we had islands ready and a secure core.

If you hadn't cherry picked my post, you would see where I addressed these points.

DeletedUser48096

You think we didn't notice you were building it? Are you kidding? Of course we saw you were building it.

Well then Apocs reaction/decision making time must be terrible then.

I have messages somewhere from various Apoc members stating how important the race for the tomb was. The problem was as I have said before lack of organization prevented them from being closer to your core.

Have a look at its location, my guess is that it was taking too long for the resources to get there from most of the alliance

I rest my case. I told you Apoc was un-organized in its WW organization and preperation. Had Apoc been more organized you would have chosen a better location with shorter trading times for your core Iam sure..

If you hadn't cherry picked my post, you would see where I addressed these points.

I didnt cherry pick anything.
I also have posts from Apoc members who have agreed with me on every conclusion.

Unnamed Apoc Member said:
I've been through this before and won worlds (both conquest and revolt) so I know what should be done and how long it takes to prepare properly for the WW phase. Those preparations were, sadly, not done in Apoc - and although there are some excuses for this - at the end of the day, the best prepared alliance generally wins the world.

You are in my honest opinion now making excuses for Apocs failure to properly organize their WWs properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.