Team Good Friends

DeletedUser2663

49 will come out when 48 is full. Atm baris only has around 30k players and speed 1 can hold up to 45k i think (been a while i checked). So will be a little while yet, end of september at the earliest like i have posted in my op. In terms to what the settings will be like as i predicted in the original post, i would say there is a 50% chance that it will be a speed three as they release speed three's every 7-8 worlds and the last speed three world was 42 so it is about time for another one to come out. Apart from that i have no idea on what the other settings will be. These are just my guesses based on the patterns that they seem to release worlds.

Also note for people joining, regularly check the op in this thread each time a world comes out. I edit it information as time goes by.

DeletedUser11965

49 will come out when 48 is full. Atm baris only has around 30k players and speed 1 can hold up to 45k i think (been a while i checked). So will be a little while yet, end of september at the earliest like i have posted in my op. In terms to what the settings will be like as i predicted in the original post, i would say there is a 50% chance that it will be a speed three as they release speed three's every 7-8 worlds and the last speed three world was 42 so it is about time for another one to come out. Apart from that i have no idea on what the other settings will be. These are just my guesses based on the patterns that they seem to release worlds.

Also note for people joining, regularly check the op in this thread each time a world comes out. I edit it information as time goes by.

They use to release speed 3 every 3~4 worlds...

DeletedUser

If Monday 24th meets our criteria then my first week playing (once we join) wont be much as I am moving from 21st Sept until 3rd October (over 12 days as my friends and family arent available when the new place becomes available on 21st).

My internet gets cut off on Friday 28th and if things dont go well I may not connect again until Monday or Tuesday the following week (just depends on the telecomms companies).

So in some ways I hope that 49 isnt speed 3 but 50 is.

DeletedUser2663

Dont worry mate. I dont think we will be joining while you are away. I may look at joining on the first weekend of october (6/7) at the earliest if its a world we are going to join. But until we know the settings we will just have to wait.

DeletedUser11965

Dont worry mate. I dont think we will be joining while you are away. I may look at joining on the first weekend of october (6/7) at the earliest if its a world we are going to join. But until we know the settings we will just have to wait.

i love you, make it october 7 no matter what, i have SAT testing on october 6.

DeletedUser2663

if its a world with the right settings, i will start up a skype room for TGF. That way i can start getting everyone together and figure little facts like when people can/cannot join.

DeletedUser16429

i can't join till the 8th if we do the 6/7th weekend in oct. I have a race

DeletedUser2663

Everyone doesn't need to join on the same day, spread out joining times and more spread out in the ocean. so long as everyone joins in the same week it should be all good

DeletedUser

That sounds good to me. I will be available from Thursday 4th October, so the weekend of 6th & 7th will work for me. I am currently unemployed but do some voluntary work, so I will be fairly active once we start.

DeletedUser2663

Will Set up skype room now. Please message me on Skype to remind me who you are and if you do not have me on skype yet add me - alex-townley

DeletedUser

I cant join the skype room unfortunately atm. I will join whenever though.

DeletedUser2663

I cant join the skype room unfortunately atm. I will join whenever though.

Ok, Dont join the world untill you recieve a link from me via pm on the forums. I will be making sure we all are in the same area via the link system. atm we will be joining around the 6/7th but it may be pushed back depending on how full the world is at the time.

DeletedUser32097

I'd be interested in giving it a go. Played formerly on Athens although my stat hisory seems to be all gone..

Just getting back into the game.

DeletedUser8396

I would like to join in on TGM

Sounds like a good easy going alliance that's fun, yet still has potential to own if needed.

Count me in (plz) :)

DeletedUser2663

I would like to join in on TGM

Sounds like a good easy going alliance that's fun, yet still has potential to own if needed.

Count me in (plz) :)

Sure thing, Ad me on skype to join the skype chat room. Tius quiet atm but im still trying to contact everyone and get them in skype lol.