Pending technical problem

DeletedUser

i have a technical problem..when i move the mouse to the right, the map is moving to the left. Moreover the map is moving in a strange way,very quickly. this problemas appears only when i am in the game of Grepolis,not even when i am at the forum so it is not my mouse's problem. Untill now there wasn't any problem,it just appeared today.

DeletedUser

Greek ~

I have this problem quite often. Sometimes a simple refresh will fix the issue, but sometimes you have to close the browser completely and re-open. Also, if you haven't tried clearing your cache please do that. If those simple fixes don't work please edit your first post with the correct bug reporting format. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

" if you haven't tried clearing your cache please do that"

what i have to do? i didnt understant that

DeletedUser

Didn't understand what? Clearing your cache?

If so, what browser are you using?

DeletedUser

i did clear it i find it! and restart my pc but still ,mouse is going crazy

DeletedUser

mouse techical problem

i have a technical problem..when i move the mouse to the right, the map is moving to the left. Moreover the map is moving in a strange way,very quickly. this problemas appears only when i am in the game of Grepolis,not even when i am at the forum so it is not my mouse's problem. Untill now there wasn't any problem,it just appeared today.

i did clear it , restarted pc , close open browser. nothing works and this happen just today for 1st time and as i saw this problem is on other country servers too

DeletedUser

Okay. Please edit your first post with the following form so the moderators can better assist.

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

I am also experiencing this problem and below is the information in the correct form.

World: Upsilon
Browser and Version: Only for chrome as i tried with Internet explorer and that worked
Overview of the bug: Once i have clicked on the screen the first time after log in, the mouse will scroll across the screen in the opposite direction to the movement of the mouse and will continue to do this until i log out.
Screenshots: It isn't the kind of bug i can screenshot.
How often this occurs: It occurs every time i log in and then click once on screen (doesn't start when i click on the menu on the left but will once i click on screen)
Urgency: It prevents me from going to a city without BB codes. I can still support people but it has made it so much harder to do it and nearly impossible and time consuming to trade resources between cities. It isn't incredibly urgent as i can use Internet explorer for it but since grepolis is one of many tabs i have open i don't want to use Internet Explorer as it slows my computer down alot.
Preventative Actions: I refreshed my browser, cleared my cashe, logged out then back in and then reset my computer but the problem persisted.
Summary: Once i click on the screen after log in/ refresh my screen will scroll in the opposite direction to the movement of the mouse while the cursor remains in the original place i clicked. As a lesser problem it doesn't show information about a city when i scroll over it.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes and i have posted it on the most relevant thread.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser

The description you have provided just sounds like you're holding down the left click and moving the map. There shouldn't be any reason for it to be registering those actions if you are not actually clicking down.

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem in knossos and it started maybe two days ago. I did all those procedures and it still does it.

DeletedUser

It basically does mimic hold down the left click but with a few other problems that i mentioned and the fact that you can't deactivate it

DeletedUser19918

Same problem in TAU..its driving me crazy..started couple of days back..OPERA,Safari,IE seems to be fine, but Chrome is not usable after your latest update.

DeletedUser

I still have yet to experience this. I'll investigate it further but if we can't replicate the issue there's not much we can do.

DeletedUser23986

i just moved map and the issue occurred, asth, switch to chrome version stated above and use map to go from one city to other very often, i am sure you will have the issue!

DeletedUser

Wait, you honestly think that me, the Bugs and Questions moderator who's completely uptight and OCD about procedures and formats, did not use the same version as the users experiencing the problem?

lol.

Edit: Can you please update your browser and then try again.

Last edited by a moderator: