Teh Pingu Experiments

DeletedUser

The names in this thread make me so nostalgic :( LegoKiller, Eclipse, Sakaturou, ShawnPal, OrangeOpti, Dobby, Lolcatz, Huicho, Thomas The Magnificent, The Great Toast.

Oh how this place has gone down hill :( No offence everyone else. It's just impossible to beat what we once had!

I really think that the forum is better off without a few of the above.

However, I still hope for the return of Lemon.

DeletedUser

Name names Pingu.....

It was pretty great when The Great Toast left. Thomas the Magnificent was annoying when he was extremely active. Legokiller was a huge troll. Lolcatz was a spammer methinks.

DeletedUser

The forums don't seem pretty great to me? Afterall I am still the most interesting thing here, even after nearly 2 years....

Or am I just that damn cool?

DeletedUser

"Still"

You act as if that was consistent. It's more "after two years things have become so boring that you're the most interesting thing here".

DeletedUser

"Still"

You act as if that was consistent. It's more "after two years things have become so boring that you're the most interesting thing here".

You act as if you can see the constant stream of -rep I've continued to receive for two years. -rep I'm still getting. Or that you can see the PMs I still get.

DeletedUser

I use you only to be able to rep others faster again

kthx

DeletedUser

This will have to be moved elsewhere for de-repping now. Too bad you cant use him to rep others faster now, Skully...

DeletedUser

bump... where is tehWyanit...

should I or shouldn't I?

wonder how long it would take to get test subject back to green lol

DeletedUser33530

What are you talking about he was back in here like a month agao?

DeletedUser33530

Scratch that he was online yesterday
Last Activity Yesterday 20:16

DeletedUser5819

/scratches penguin

/washes hands with antibacterial soap :/

DeletedUser35431

Well! I mention him in a post, this thread is dug up from it's grave. That means I am popular!